George Washington was elected by the 1%

http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Know-Abo...don't+know+much+about+the+american+presidents

According to Davis, The Father of the Country was only elected by the 1% in 1789. How awesome is it that our greatest president was handed to us by our dear friends - the 1%?

:

So do you consider yourself part of the 1% or do you work for a living?

If you are a 1%'er did you earn your millions or inherit it?

Do you lounge by the pool and wait for the dividend checks to hit the mail box or do you have automatic deposit? Or do you have so much money that more just seems redundant?

If not then you're a worker and the international 1% that you back wants you poor and under their boot heal.

I am similar to the 1% in that I am not a prole. Otherwise, I am a worker bee and serve in the military so that the 1%'s assets are protected. I drink beer rather than champagne, eat cheap food, wear cheap clothing, and don't drive a European car.

My plan is to retire to the pool side where I can leisurely sip on microbrews and collect my dividend czechs.

I am similar to the 1% in that I am not a prole. Otherwise, I am a worker bee and serve in the military so that the 1%'s assets are protected. I drink beer rather than champagne, eat cheap food, wear cheap clothing, and don't drive a European car. My plan is to retire to the pool side where I can leisurely sip on microbrews and collect my dividend czechs.

You're a 47 percenter, prole boy.

BTW, Ol' Wooden Teeth didn't want a standing army, did he?

So no sponging off the taxpayers for you if the Founder's America had lasted until the present.

How do you cash a Czech, BTW?

and this is why grind took legion off ignore?

wow

NOTE TO CURRENT TILC MEMBERS, THIS IS A DIRECT RESPONSE TO LEGION AND A VIOLATION OF THE FOLLOWING TILC RULES:

RULE 1:
1. All members MUST put Legion on ignore. (Honor code applies)

RULE 2:

2. If for whatever reason you ever get curious as to what he says, or someone quotes a post by legion, you will NEVER RESPOND to what he has said. No matter what. You know he's a troll. You know you are wasting time replying to him. So don't.

RULE 3:

3. Refrain from discussing legion troll as much as possible, in any context. That's still giving him indirect attention (of which he desires). Legion no longer exists once you join this group.

The bycode is very clearly on the penalties for such aggregious behavior:

== Breaking rules 1 and 2 result in permaban from this group ==

Yurt = BANNED

There is precedence btw, both damo and usfreedom were banned for the same type of infraction. LOL yurt loses. Dishonorable discharge is in your future yurt. muahahahaha.

I am still with TILC in spirit and I was not dishonorably discharged. Standing for such egregious behavior will completely undermine TILC goals. Yurt must go go go. Sorry, rules are rules, and they still exist in TILC.

NOTE TO CURRENT TILC MEMBERS, THIS IS A DIRECT RESPONSE TO LEGION AND A VIOLATION OF THE FOLLOWING TILC RULES:

RULE 1:

RULE 2:

RULE 3:

The bycode is very clearly on the penalties for such aggregious behavior:

Yurt = BANNED

is this shit real?

why is it republicans have to avoid human beings who disagree with them to retain their historically failed ideas?

becuase your ideas can not stand the light of day and reason any more than they can withstand the facts.

Rules you give yourself so you can pretend you dont know facts that FUCK your whole flawed world veiw.

gee are you guys special.

better buy some fucking caves somewhere because pretty soon your little rules wont be able to protect you from SCARY reality

is this shit real?

why is it republicans have to avoid human beings who disagree with them to retain their historically failed ideas?

becuase your ideas can not stand the light of day and reason any more than they can withstand the facts.

Rules you give yourself so you can pretend you dont know facts that FUCK your whole flawed world veiw.

better buy some fucking caves somewhere because pretty soon your little rules wont be able to protect you from SCARY reality

i bet you ignore my thread about small business owners

is this shit real?

desh please just take your medication. it's not meant to be serious.

Not only was Washington elected by the "1%" but he was a member of that club himself.

Of course this was a much different era, one where proles understood their place and pandering to them would not gain patricians political power. Much as pandering to the proles led to the death of the Roman republic, so too will it lead to the death of our republic if the system is not altered.

Back