George Washington was elected by the 1%

You're a 47 percenter, prole boy.

BTW, Ol' Wooden Teeth didn't want a standing army, did he?

So no sponging off the taxpayers for you if the Founder's America had lasted until the present.

How do you cash a Czech, BTW?

You just sign the back and deposit it.

Precedent:

watermark was banned for this post:
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...s-are-all-GOP-dominated&p=1057318#post1057318

Notice how even though he's not addressing legion, quoting him is enough to be banned.
---

Usfreedom was banned for this:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?43206-Caption-this-photo&p=1057316#post1057316

He said "LOL" to legion, that was enough.

You just spoke the name of he who should not be spoken of.
You have failed.

3. Refrain from discussing ******* troll as much as possible, in any context. That's still giving him indirect attention (of which he desires). ****** no longer exists once you join this group.

The Federalists supported a standing army, and Adams even established a permanent Navy with a Dept. Secretary. The Jeffersonians criticized standing armies, but had no problem ordering around a standing Marine Corps, while in power, and having the Marine Babd present at major ceremonies such as the inauguration.

Not only was Washington elected by the "1%" but he was a member of that club himself.

Of course this was a much different era, one where proles understood their place and pandering to them would not gain patricians political power. Much as pandering to the proles led to the death of the Roman republic, so too will it lead to the death of our republic if the system is not altered.

As for the Roman Republic, I say good fucking riddance. As for the American republic, good fucking riddance. Thank God it's long dead and we've evolved to a superior system, democracy.

You just spoke the name of he who should not be spoken of.
You have failed.

3. Refrain from discussing ******* troll as much as possible, in any context. That's still giving him indirect attention (of which he desires). ****** no longer exists once you join this group.

im no longer in TILC you dope. rules don't apply to me.

So you admit to having no self control and that the troll rules your life. :D

I always said I made TILC as a joke. A joke that produces a real valuable productive result, but a tongue in cheek joke none-the-less. If I wanted a real cabal against people on here I would pick the serious offenders like people that walk the line of posting personal information.

Legion annoys me but so do lots of other posters here.

I always said I made TILC as a joke. A joke that produces a real valuable productive result, but a tongue in cheek joke none-the-less. If I wanted a real cabal against people on here I would pick the serious offenders like people that walk the line of posting personal information.

and how many posts have you made whining about i broke the group's rules? AFTER...you did?

LOL

you love legion grind. you can't quit him. admit it.

and how many posts have you made whining about i broke the group's rules? AFTER...you did?

LOL

you love legion grind. you can't quit him. admit it.

i didn't break any rules. I was out of the club.

I demanded justice. I demanded vengeance. And justice was done.

i didn't break any rules. I was out of the club.

I demanded justice. I demanded vengeance. And justice was done.

so because you QUIT, your own club, you didn't break any rules....that is funny grind.

legion loves you for this. you just gave him the biggest boner ever.

As for the Roman Republic, I say good fucking riddance. As for the American republic, good fucking riddance. Thank God it's long dead and we've evolved to a superior system, democracy.
Really? Mob rule superior to rule of few? I hardly agree, but even if I did, democracy is not what we have. How true is our democracy if you have no real impact on the system? All who we elect are essentially cut from the same cloth. They are rich, they are old, and each cycle they are reelected they become further entrenched and harder to remove regardless of merit to stay in office. Democracy, as we call it anyways, is our greatest weakness. It allows power to gifted based on eternal promise, not previous action. The flair of the campaign has replaced the substance of office and the perks of power have surpassed its trappings.

Don't get your panties in a knot.
I was just fucking with you. :D

Back