George Will - Reinventing The Second Amendment

sure there is. don't ignore it anymore. embrace it. you have the right to a gun for self defense and defense of the state. be empowered.

I am not empowered because of all the guns this allows into the hands of criminals.

Imagine if we stopped manufacturing handgun shells. The crime rate everywhere in the world would drop dramatically. We'd have saved millions of lives.

But Libertarians don't care about the right to life.

LOL!

Yeah. Hand made bullets can really compete with our mass manufacturing processes that go straight into the hands of death squads, libertarian, white nationalist, communist, around the world.

you've never heard of handloading? or human innovation?

you've got so much to learn my young padawan.

Good qualification.

Probably the thing I dislike most about conservatism is the way they've contributed to our injustice system.

dislike most? I would have thought it was the way they totally disregarded the constitution in general....wait. that was the new deal democrats.

ok, injustice system it is.

dislike most? I would have thought it was the way they totally disregarded the constitution in general....wait. that was the new deal democrats.

ok, injustice system it is.

There are probably other things that have bigger effects.

But I'm especially angry at things like people getting 20 years for medical pot, since it's a so utterly unnecessary tragedy.

There are probably other things that have bigger effects.

But I'm especially angry at things like people getting 20 years for medical pot, since it's a so utterly unnecessary tragedy.

just medical pot? how about all pot? all drugs in general? the fed gov truly has no constitutional authority to regulate the 'illicit' drug trade without an amendment.

Back