Georgia school shooter Colt Gray's mugshot revealed

We gotta stop saying these white mass murdering kids are mentally ill...sometimes they just evil as fuck cause of their upbringing. Ain't got shit to do with real mental prognosis. You raised by racist parents, who love guns and show their kids no real love. I say this because you never hear that mentally ill excuse when talking about urban black teens, they're animals, their raised by single moms, etc, etc. Lets just say this, anybody that finds it normal or necessary to take another person's life....is just plain EVIL and unless diagnosed as mentally crazy, then we need to call it what it is and STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR WHITE RAGE!!​

Mothers should know their kid is into gang life and out running streets at 1 am

Tha I said this in a previous post that as always gets ignored, but correct me if I'm wrong...these urban nig*** teens out at 1am that end up shot or dead, other than their family and friends, be honest, do anybody really give a damn?? I know I don't. We are not animals, we have the capacity to make good choices and for those that don't, that's on you!! I think every parent that fails their teens, they're the one's who should be locked the fuck up, not the kids!!​

Depends on how the kid got the gun.
Depends on how the kid got the gun.

Tha...how come every single time there's a white mass murdering event in this country, the first cry to arms from white people is>>>>> BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BLACKS??? It never fails. The same blacks that nobody gives a shit about, nobody thinks about, nobody but black people get the hell they go through with these motherfuckers, unless they rob some swanky store in NY or CA., but black people will always be that counter argument every time some white motherfucker goes crazy, why is that?​

These young white boys that go bat shit crazy and murder.....most if not all, have warning triggers that white people ignore....all of them leave behind traces of their madness, BUT BECAUSE THEY'RE WHITE MALES...THEIR EITHER IGNORED AND DISMISSED OR GIVEN A BRIEF INQUIRING AND THEN LET GO.​

Poor sad, mentally-ill boy. I hope they charge his useless parents too.
They have with murder

The father of the 14-year-old suspected of fatally shooting four people at Apalachee High School had given his son an AR-15 style rifle as a gift, two law enforcement sources said.

Father of Georgia High School Shooting Suspect Arrested on Manslaughter and Murder Charges​

Colin Gray has been charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter, two counts of second-degree murder, and eight counts of cruelty to children

SYAGKXFCTJF25MVZCNQ6ZZMBTI.jpg

Last edited:
Back