Georgia school shooter Colt Gray's mugshot revealed

I mean, can our pathetic pointy hooded palooka Vole get any more pathetic?

He just can't handle yet another mass shooting by a white male in a state with extremely lax gun laws .... where the FBI gave the local cops a heads up about this kids net posts and the local cops said "nothing to see here" after an interview.

So Vole goes defaults to the easiest MAGA "defense" of their gun monkey stance .... the kid's gay looking, so it's the liberal's fault. As if being gay is common denominator in all the mass shootings in the last 30 years.

:rolleyes: You can't make this stuff up, dear readers.

Depends on how the kid got the gun.
How does any 14 year old get a gun? How does any parent not know? They've charged the father (clearly now a horrible home situation)...and every time a tragedy likes this happens, they need to investigate and go after the parents...Every...single...time....

How does any 14 year old get a gun? How does any parent not know? They've charged the father (clearly now a horrible home situation)...and every time a tragedy likes this happens, they need to investigate and go after the parents...Every...single...time....
Brilliant!

They have with murder

The father of the 14-year-old suspected of fatally shooting four people at Apalachee High School had given his son an AR-15 style rifle as a gift, two law enforcement sources said.

Father of Georgia High School Shooting Suspect Arrested on Manslaughter and Murder Charges​

Colin Gray has been charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter, two counts of second-degree murder, and eight counts of cruelty to children

He bought the troubled boy an AR for Christmas **after** being interviewed by the FBI and made aware of the boy's threats and statements of violence on social media. I hope he spends the rest of his miserable life in prison.

Agree. You finally said something both true and sensible. Congratulations!

I’m glad they arrested the father.

Is the 2nd Amendment not absolute? Are you suggesting we can limit the right to bare arms?

It would be considered unusual for a Black mother to get her child a gun, while it is all too normal for a white red neck parent to buy a gun for a troubled son.
A conclusion based on your demented mind?

It’s already limited, dummy.,
What's amazing is they're entirely comfortable restricting some rights while simultaneously demanding other rights be free odf any restriction. I wonder if they would be willing to have as many restrictions on abortion as they demand for guns? I think we know the answer. Maybe they think made up rights like abortion should be unrestricted while actual ones be removed.

Back