Get rid of bumped threads

Concart

Contributor
For the suggestion box. When a thread contains multiple replies all from the thread author, the thread should be removed to where threads die. Those threads are not competitive in the JPP marketplace. We shouldn't have to constantly scroll through those to find something of actual interest....... in the news.

Just sayin'

For the suggestion box. When a thread contains multiple replies all from the thread author, the thread should be removed to where threads die. Those threads are not competitive in the JPP marketplace. We shouldn't have to constantly scroll through those to find something of actual interest....... in the news.

Just sayin'

The forum has a fairly low level of use. Maybe put some content posts up and start conversations.

Many a time I will post subject people want to avoid

Then later it turns by out what I was posting about is the very nut of a very BIG issue

I say no to the OPs idea

Many a time I will post subject people want to avoid

Then later it turns by out what I was posting about is the very nut of a very BIG issue

I say no to the OPs idea

I don't think I've ever seen anyone post seven times in a thread where no one else has posted. Except for one person here. We all know who that is. And he spams the forums daily with nonsense.... in the news. What you're talking about is different. I know you post and then think of something else. That's not the issue. The problem here is obvious, I think there should be a solution. I'm sure he'll still get paid even if we don't see his BS.

I do it all the time

Why?

Because the thread will fall out of site

And then no one sees the facts in the thread

I’m doing it right now with a thread about released tape from 20 years ago that PROVES the Saudis did 911

I'll just leave this here.

So we've got the Mods once again censoring what can and can't be posted at JPP, and all because a couple butthurt Righties are upset that Legion starts too many threads?

...he starts too many threads.

I will NOT laugh!
I will NOT laugh!
I will NOT laugh!
I WILL NOT LAUGH...oh dang!

MWAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

OH those POOR POOR BABIES!

Can someone PLEASE rub some soothing salve on their sting-y buttocks?

I do it all the time

Why?

I’m doing it right now with a thread about released tape from 20 years ago that PROVES the Saudis did 911

you are as bad as the other person, your posts are propaganda and bullshit

Just sayin'

:eyeroll:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone post seven times in a thread where no one else has posted. Except for one person here. We all know who that is. And he spams the forums daily with nonsense.... in the news. What you're talking about is different. I know you post and then think of something else. That's not the issue. The problem here is obvious, I think there should be a solution. I'm sure he'll still get paid even if we don't see his BS.

You picking on “copy and paste?” I think from my recollection, he has the record of responding thirty some times in a row without interruption on his own topic post. Even funnier when he imports several of his own pseudonyms to keep his threads alive

As I said numerous times previously, pretty sure it is his forum, he operates it, and what better way to draw attention than posting shit knowing it will draw attention, and if it doesn’t, just keep keep moving it it the top employing another name

Like turning on AM radio driving a car, you know it is always going to generate a laugh

Just sayin'

You're such a whiner.

Just sayin'

we could call it the the evince rule. this shit stain is on so many ignore lists - people rarely engage "it"

Just sayin'

op_faggot_star_trek.jpg

I do it all the time

Why?

you are as bad as the other person, your posts are propaganda and bullshit

Maybe, but OP is still a faggot for suggesting a rule change like that. Fuck him.

If Legion and desh wanna bump their threads, so what? :dunno:

Sometimes it takes a few bumps before a thread gains traction if it's going to. Interwebz 101.

Some eggs must be broken if you want to bake a cake.

OP is an authoritarian douchebag. (faggot)

rF4bcqy.png

Maybe, but OP is still a faggot for suggesting a rule change like that. Fuck him.

If Legion and desh wanna bump their threads, so what? :dunno:

Sometimes it takes a few bumps before a thread gains traction if it's going to. Interwebz 101

Yes and when one starts threads that prove the Republican Party loves to lie and attack the wrong country causing massive American deaths so the leaders and their owners can make big bucks

People fear that knowledge so they avoid those facts

Yes and when one starts threads that prove the Republican Party loves to lie and attack the wrong country causing massive American deaths so the leaders and their owners can make big bucks

People fear that knowledge so they avoid those facts

Well deshy, not exactly the Republican party, but the Bushes who were at the top of it and all their nearest cronies at that time, yes.

The Bin Ladens didn't have dinner for years at the Republican Party's house, it was at the Bush's house.

Back