Get rid of Income tax

I like the consumption tax plan, but I am not with you on the inherantance tax. Generational wealth transfers encourage lazy, unhappy people who get money they did not work for and dont deserve because they did nuthing for it.

It produces nairdowells like GWB...
Your contempt for the President clouds your judgement. A high inheritance tax hurts mainly family business, which happen to emply millions. Rich folk will always find a way around it.

The Fair Tax plan eliminates income tax, gets the IRS off our backs, and would make the US more competitive world-wide. I'm all for it.

Instead of complaining about what you feel is peoples lack of expertice why not try teaching us oh master?

Instead of complaining about what you feel is peoples lack of expertice why not try teaching us oh master?

wish it were feasable to get rid of the income tax but don't think it is. I think a flax tax with a negative or no tax on low incomes and some reduced spending can virtually eliminate the IRS and the loopholes the rich use and simplify and reduce taxes for the rest of us.

Your contempt for the President clouds your judgement. A high inheritance tax hurts mainly family business, which happen to emply millions. Rich folk will always find a way around it.

The Fair Tax plan eliminates income tax, gets the IRS off our backs, and would make the US more competitive world-wide. I'm all for it.

I'm against it for a bizarre reason. To avoid people buying stuff on black markets, every sale would have to be traceable to the buyer. ANd to achieve this they will argue they must microchip us all for point of sale traceability. It's got NWO stink all over it.

ok let me give example. I have friend whos family scrimped and starved as lower middle class to acquire land because they loved horses. 50acres.. when i say scrimped im talking working 2 jobs and using fist full of cupons as we grew up together.

thru years that land has increased value. they were offered 13Mby a developer to develop into lots about 7 years ago. They dont want houses there.

They are both old and relatively unhealthy. 1 son is life long military guy was in iraq and has nothing saved. other son is divorced and works as a car dealer.

so what will happen when they die? the land is worth 13M plus? the sons have nothing to sell to pay some inheritance tax.

so they have to sell there parents hard work to pay taxes?

How many children to divide up the 13 mill ? In my area the kids just sell it off anyway and blow the money. In at least 50% of the cases.

I believe there needs to be protection for farmland, but other than that....

I'm against it for a bizarre reason. To avoid people buying stuff on black markets, every sale would have to be traceable to the buyer. ANd to achieve this they will argue they must microchip us all for point of sale traceability. It's got NWO stink all over it.
That's a valid point but from what I read it actually reduces the incentive for black market sales, as the tax is collected at the point of manufacture instead of point of sale.

How many children to divide up the 13 mill ? In my area the kids just sell it off anyway and blow the money. In at least 50% of the cases.

I believe there needs to be protection for farmland, but other than that....

There could be a certain exemption of businesses of a certain size and or who employ a certain amount of people.

Hell there may already be such laws for all I know.

That's a valid point but from what I read it actually reduces the incentive for black market sales, as the tax is collected at the point of manufacture instead of point of sale.

hmmm. I never heard that, But I haven't read Neal's book or anything. That does sound a bit better. There's still something fishy though, I'm just sure of it.;)

when you go ltoo simple with the system you end up fucking people unintentionally.

A flat tax never really ends up being a "flat tax" because of just this reason.

Yeah a flat tax with a return the size of a postcard with a few simple exemptions is way less appealing than the volumes of tax codes the rich use to cheat the system..

Yeah a flat tax with a return the size of a postcard with a few simple exemptions is way less appealing than the volumes of tax codes the rich use to cheat the system..

Well, it's not really an either or proposition. You could very easily have a simple progressive tax system.

It is Progressive for low incomes and the higher incomes would pay their fair share and not get out on all the loop holes.

Two million tax free income?

I will NEVER get to have two million tax free because I made the mistake of being born into a poor family.

Too much support for your kids can really fuck them up bad.
So lets tax the shit out of their inheritence to SAVE them from THEMSELVES. Spoken like a true redistributionist. Why not call it what it is. The ENVY tax. We are all envious of the fact that you born into a wealthy family so we are going to tax you back to the class of merely rich. Truth of the matter is you can put it all in trust and protect it that way at least one more lifetime.

And Desh can you prove that people who have been left huge inheritences are MORE LIKELY to piss it all away and live like Paris Hilton? What about the Walton family. Are they a bunch of billionaire fuck ups since Sam left them a fortune? Do you even know?

Say what....?

Most people bust thier ass all thier lives to leave it to their kids. Taxing it or taxing more decreases incentives.

I wish it were feasable to get rid of the income tax but don't think it is. I think a flax tax with a negative or no tax on low incomes and some reduced spending can virtually eliminate the IRS and the loopholes the rich use and simplify and reduce taxes for the rest of us.

I told and raised my kids to get their own...I will spend mine thank you very much...just kidding...I will leave em' something! Not much but something.....don't want spoiled kids now!;)

It would be good for you- "trust me". ;)

I don't think so. I think it would be born again on the backs of the average person, while the wealthy would still have friends in manufacturing who get them black market goods.

Plus the ultra rich couldn't possible spend what they have, so none of it will come back. This is just another screw the little guy scheme.

So lets tax the shit out of their inheritence to SAVE them from THEMSELVES. Spoken like a true redistributionist. Why not call it what it is. The ENVY tax. We are all envious of the fact that you born into a wealthy family so we are going to tax you back to the class of merely rich. Truth of the matter is you can put it all in trust and protect it that way at least one more lifetime.

And Desh can you prove that people who have been left huge inheritences are MORE LIKELY to piss it all away and live like Paris Hilton? What about the Walton family. Are they a bunch of billionaire fuck ups since Sam left them a fortune? Do you even know?

Soc why did you ignore all my posts about ti being INCOME to the person who recieves it????

It is new income to the people it is left to.

The person who made the money could not figure out how to take it with them or they would have huh?

When you are dead you have to give your money to someone. To that somone it is NEW money! They get two million of it for free and then pay taxes on the rest.

I wish my first two miilion was tax free?

Soc why did you ignore all my posts about ti being INCOME to the person who recieves it????

It is new income to the people it is left to.

The person who made the money could not figure out how to take it with them or they would have huh?

When you are dead you have to give your money to someone. To that somone it is NEW money! They get two million of it for free and then pay taxes on the rest.

I wish my first two miilion was tax free?

and above 2 mill I think the tax is not flat but graduated. could be wrong on that though, I never inherited anything but a few keepsakes and tools.

And if you do not want to sell the farm set it up in a trust allowing the children use of but not ownership of the property to ensure it remains in the family. that is what I have done.

I think it is trust in perpetuity or somesuch. I forget the details.

Last edited:
Back