Get woke you MF'ers

Destroy jobs and families with your small-minded right-wing hate. What a great accomplishment that is for you. Proud of hurting the state's biggest employer, then Desantis and other judgemental rightys set their sights nationally.

Probably more from oversaturation of the Marvel and Star Wars stuff if anything. Secret Invasion sucked and cost 200 million to produce.

It's a cultural change.

The original Anaheim Disney World opened in 1955.

I have very clear recollection of 1955, up to and including the Davey Crockett caps.

I remember Rocky Marciano knocking out Archie Moore.

I remember the early doo wop music on the radio.

I remember getting chicken pox and the uselessness of calamine lotion..

Perhaps the entire Disney setup, with politics being no factor, is an anachronism.

Even their ESPN is barely a trace of what it was.

Destroy jobs and families with your small-minded right-wing hate. What a great accomplishment that is for you. Proud of hurting the state's biggest employer, then Desantis and other judgemental rightys set their sights nationally.

loosely translated............hate from the left to destroy things rightwing based is ok, but bad for you rightwing fuckers to do it.

Naw people just spend their money elsewhere and provide job for people that don't hate them. Florida's economy is doing just fine.

You idiots believe lies

Lies are the enemy of democracy

Try using facts

Then you will get some respect from the world you idiot trump fart harvesting zombies

It's a cultural change.

The original Anaheim Disney World opened in 1955.

I have very clear recollection of 1955, up to and including the Davey Crockett caps.

I remember Rocky Marciano knocking out Archie Moore.

I remember the early doo wop music on the radio.

I remember getting chicken pox and the uselessness of calamine lotion..

Perhaps the entire Disney setup, with politics being no factor, is an anachronism.

Even their ESPN is barely a trace of what it was.
I bet you remember Jiffy Pop . It has disappeared because people no longer wanted what it was selling . People don't want Disney princesses with mustaches.

We have to regulate industry because they make their decisions only based on MONEY

just like the Republican Party decides things

Distraction anyone?

disneymugshot01.jpg

loosely translated............hate from the left to destroy things rightwing based is ok, but bad for you rightwing fuckers to do it.

The left is not hating. It is you rightys who hate. The left is trying to be inclusive and respect those who are not just like we are. Just reread your angry and threatening posts and then you will not wonder why we see what you are like. The left does not hate, not even nasty people like you and Trump.

Naw people just spend their money elsewhere and provide job for people that don't hate them. Florida's economy is doing just fine.

Biden is creating lots of jobs, but people do not want to be fired or let go due to right-wing hate. It is not harmless to wreck companies and make people lose jobs.

Conservatives are building a proud legacy of hurting American businesses, causing hardship for American workers and greatly disrupting local economies.

They should run on that, really.

You said that about Bud Light - but their primary beneficiary was a Mexican company.

And Florida's "wore on woke" has hurt their economy measurably.

Back