Get woke you MF'ers

Destroy jobs and families with your small-minded right-wing hate. What a great accomplishment that is for you. Proud of hurting the state's biggest employer, then Desantis and other judgemental rightys set their sights nationally.

Nordy, you can save those jobs by stocking up on Bud Light. I bet you are sharper when you have downed a twelve pack.

The left is not hating. It is you rightys who hate. The left is trying to be inclusive and respect those who are not just like we are. Just reread your angry and threatening posts and then you will not wonder why we see what you are like. The left does not hate, not even nasty people like you and Trump.

you're a willfully ignorant stooge for the left..........the left is absolutely more hateful than the right.

Destroy jobs and families with your small-minded right-wing hate. What a great accomplishment that is for you. Proud of hurting the state's biggest employer, then Desantis and other judgemental rightys set their sights nationally.

Oh but I thought Trump Voters only made up a small minority as you always claim? Yet Disney is down 58%. :laugh: We are much bigger and far MORE powerful than you care to admit. In fact,...we can do damn near ANYTHING we want to. Soon ,...you the actual true minority will be forced to admit that FACT.

1111111111111f4b3-tlxqaagtzh_jpg-2933528-jpeg.1363030

Disney is nowhere near Florida's biggest employer, and they have fucked themselves with their leftist bullshit, which Floridians , obviously, DO NOT WANT.

I thought that straws were used to stir cocktails, not to actually use for drinking.
I'm not one to talk, though.
I actually eat the fruit that's meant as a garnish.

People use straws when their jaws are wired shut for repair
but they're feeling well enough for nutrition beyond the IV needle.

Several athletes in my former sport have experienced this,
although I thankfully got a pass in this regard.

The frustrating thing about JPP
is that sometimes
I feel as if I have to explain everything to everybody.

Back