Gingrich may be the GOP Nominee

We'll find out. Does he have the discipline to not say something stupid like that while out on campaign? Newt certainly has a lot of baggage but hey, so did Reagan.

I offer you a second bet. The first one is Obama does not win (assuming he wins) the Presidency by more than his first campaign and that Newt won't come close to getting the GOP nominee.

I paused my skimming through this thread over the political cartoons and was like "hmm, who made this post?" Then I was like, "Seriously, self? Who the fuck else could it be?!!?" LOLZ.

Oh, and Dixie, Newt is not the first prominent figure to drop out, seeing as how Trump and Huckabee already have. Unless you don't consider them to technically be dropouts before the actual primary season...

then again....maybe not:

Gingrich under fire from Republicans over comments

(CNN) – Newt Gingrich has been an official presidential candidate for only a week, but the former House Speaker is already under siege from fellow Republicans over recent comments that disparaged a House GOP budget proposal and appeared to endorse some form of a health care mandate that conservatives have long derided.

"This is a big deal," said Charles Krauthammer, the conservative Washington Post columnist. "He's done. He didn't have a big chance from the beginning but now it's over."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...fire-from-republicans-over-comments/?hpt=Sbin

Very well written and thoughtful Yurt. I especialy am impressed that you quoted Krauthammer. Overall the sentiment of the post though seems remarkably similar to post#2 in this thread, which, acording to the chronology of posts theorem, you must have read as well.

I paused my skimming through this thread over the political cartoons and was like "hmm, who made this post?" Then I was like, "Seriously, self? Who the fuck else could it be?!!?" LOLZ.

Oh, and Dixie, Newt is not the first prominent figure to drop out, seeing as how Trump and Huckabee already have. Unless you don't consider them to technically be dropouts before the actual primary season...

LMFAO... how the fuck do you "drop out" when you never entered????

what a great reply from the guy who demands debates

why do you whine about others not posting on the subject and then...not post on the subject yourself?

care to add to the discussion or are you here just to ad hom, per your usual?

what do you think of post 30?

Very well written and thoughtful Yurt. I especialy am impressed that you quoted Krauthammer. Overall the sentiment of the post though seems remarkably similar to post#2 in this thread, which, acording to the chronology of posts theorem, you must have read as well.

that is what i thought little dune, the great defender of legion

care to discuss the thread? all i see from you is ad homs......when you have some debate....PM....vs when you PM me and insult me all the time.....

k

that is what i thought little dune, the great defender of legion

care to discuss the thread? all i see from you is ad homs......when you have some debate....PM....vs when you PM me and insult me all the time.....

k

Now what are you talking about? I discussed post 30, I discussed the OP in post#2, I sent you a pm insulting you, what else do you want?

They aren't dropouts because they never started.

Not to throw this thread off topic but Liberty you an Astros fan? If so what do you think of the new owner?

Back