Glenn Beck: Education is bad, because the USSR supported education

Out of curiosity, what was the question?

What the fuck happened during the last WW game, that caused him to act like an asswipe towards me.

I keep asking him and he keeps saying he's already explained it; but he's lying.
So the question is, what's his problem.

Answer the fucking question, Yurt.

What the fuck happened during the last WW game, that caused him to act like an asswipe towards me.

I keep asking him and he keeps saying he's already explained it; but he's lying.
So the question is, what's his problem.

Answer the fucking question, Yurt.

I remember during Game II, I noticed that you two got into it debating over game tactics. This really began on Day 1, Game I, when you managed to get under his skin, he realized too late you were a wolf, and he got eaten that night.

Then it continued on in Game II...

I remember during Game II, I noticed that you two got into it debating over game tactics. This really began on Day 1, Game I, when you managed to get under his skin, he realized too late you were a wolf, and he got eaten that night.

Then it continued on in Game II...

He indicated that it had something to do with my story line; but since he's not going to be a man about it, I have no idea what crawled up his ass and ate his tiny little brain.

You do like to spin things but it doesn't work with me. You forgot the word "unique" when asking your question. Well, I'm sure you didn't forget it. You deliberately left it out otherwise you would look foolish.

The argument was unique DNA was the determining factor when my point was humans can have two sets of DNA or two people can have identical DNA.

That's why I specified "unique".

That's why I mentioned the case of the woman whose DNA "proved" she couldn't be the mother of her biological children. I included that case and links so any sane individual would understand what I was referring to but, as usual, there is always some jackass who will try to twist things.

Do carry on with your foolishness.

so, did the test prove she WAS her biological children......

YouTube- Beck: You have no rights, unless God says so

Cliffs:
- the soviet union promised free education. Therefore education as a right is bad.
- education is like putting paint on a chair

Why is it that conservatives are obsessed with making people stupider and stupider? We have enough proles in this nation

I never really wanted free education from people who have a agenda to dictate a populations existance.

I don't care what you individual freedom haters say about Beck. The only thing that bugs me about him is he thinks the Christian God gave human beings the right to be free. It seems to be the only viable argument he has about the rights of human freedom, and I can look at it as using a crisis to push the Christian religion (of values I do agree). How about this right---the right of equality, that no man has the right to take freedom from another man---or no group of elitists has the right to educate a population into dependency.

I see the people following the government education as something good--as a tool--and a fool. Individuals with their own mind and confidence in their ability agree, because we did not learn those traits in government school (today particularly).

You are a----wussie. All we have to do is take care of ourselves as individuals in this nation, but people like you think human beings are the only living entity on Earth that can not take care of them selves (thus need to be educated by a all knowing government---but the results don't lie--Look at the Russian people's prosperity).

Big line of people waiting to get into private Charter Schools, and more home schooling is on the rise. These people are no fools. I and they see you play a "public service roll"---Your job is to be--- "The coach for fools". I bet it may pay well for you also. Good work, if you are dependent enough to get it----wussie.

PS---Stupider? Is that a word? I guess it is now.----lol

Last edited:
Back