Global Surge in Child Heart Failure

Right. People who worked at hospitals, doctors offices, EMT's etc. You can question whether that was right or wrong, but the possibility of someone GETTING Covid in the hospital, from one of their unvaccinated employees, seems like something we'd want to avoid.

I'm the end, very, very, very few people were "forced". Every medical professional had the option to find a different job if they really didn't want to get it.

Kids are required to be vaccinated to attend public schools. Only the anti-vaxx looney birds complain about that.
The idea to protect us from the covid infected morons. They made it a requirement so their workers were less likely to get ill and if they did it wouldn't take them out for a long time or kill them. They needed us and then some with the pandemic raging. If you won't believe in science and vaccines then you shouldn't work in healthcare.

The idea to protect us from the covid infected morons. They made it a requirement so their workers were less likely to get ill and if they did it wouldn't take them out for a long time or kill them. They needed us and then some with the pandemic raging. If you won't believe in science and vaccines then you shouldn't work in healthcare.
Right. My mom was a medical coder. She's also a HUGE Trump supporter. She's all in on The Steal, COVID being released so Trump would lose the election, etc. But, because she is educated and, more importantly, saw what COVID was doing first hand at the hospital where she worked, she had no issue getting vaccinated.

Right. All employers have the right to set requirements. We had to wear a mask at my work for a LONG time because our owner is very liberal. People make choices. If you want birth control covered by insurance, don't work at Hobby Lobby.
The government was mandating forced medical procedures or either losing your livelihood. This is fascism and a dark chapter of history.

Right. My mom was a medical coder. She's also a HUGE Trump supporter. She's all in on The Steal, COVID being released so Trump would lose the election, etc. But, because she is educated and, more importantly, saw what COVID was doing first hand at the hospital where she worked, she had no issue getting vaccinated.
The "vaccine" did not prevent Covid from spreading. It should have never been mandated or forced on anyone. People have died and many more will continue to die from the side effects of it.

The government was mandating forced medical procedures or either losing your livelihood. This is fascism and a dark chapter of history.
A vaccine isn't a medical procedure. 99% of people are vaccinated as children and voluntarily get other, non-politicized/conspiracy theory driven, vaccines with no issue. Again, I'm not saying I support forced vaccines, but the only non-government workers that were "forced were medical professionals.

The "vaccine" did not prevent Covid from spreading. It should have never been mandated or forced on anyone. People have died and many more will continue to die from the side effects of it.
No. Less than a handful of people died from the vaccine in the US.

Back