Globe Trotter Obama Smashes Presidential Records

Exactly what good has his flying all over the world, not staying here to save us as he says he can, in don't forget, the worst economy since the depression done for our country?

Um...meme?

He is President of the United States. The Chief Executive position of the country involves both domestic & foreign policy, and also a certain amount of travel.

It's not a competition, shruggles.

Seriously, if the best you hacks can do at this point is "look at how much he's traveling!", it's worse than I thought...
Its pretty bad for your liberal side no doubt when Obama the man of hope and change travels more than a war time President. *shrug*

Um...meme?

He is President of the United States. The Chief Executive position of the country involves both domestic & foreign policy, and also a certain amount of travel.

Noooooo...I thought he was the President of the United States, not the world.
I also thought he had a Secretary of State...she seems to be MIA..

tells what I know..:rolleyes:

It's foreign policy. After Bush fucked up America's image to the entire world, Obama needs all the help he can get repairing the massive damage Bush caused.

I do wish that the Obama bashers on this board would admit that Bush completely sucked. Sure, Obama sucks too, as to be expected from his ideology, but stop defending Bush, and stop using the "Bush is no longer president," "You did the same thing to Bush," et. al. line of argument on the Obama lickers, because it doesn't really win you any points. Thank you.

PS I could only catch the All-Star Game on radio, so I couldn't see Obama's pitch, but I heard it SUCKED, and embarrassed all of us lefties. :)

PMS Dixie, Obama apparently wore blue jeans!!!

Your Dearest and Most Beloved Friend,
Threedee

Obama is really green, Hahah
Check how much his footprint his, probably greater than the Great Giant American Elephant know as Gore.

Back