God Turning His Face from us:palm:

Then I'm not talking to you, I do not debate wether or not there is a God, I believe in Him by faith, if you believe in a finite reality caused by a big bang, that's your choice.

God lets people suffer. He lets innocent little children get cancer. He lets old people who've worked hard all their lives waste away in nursing homes where they are forgotten, abused and neglected.

This is a world full of pain, sadness and misery where it's mostly the vile, greedy, underhanded reprobates like Trump and his family who have everything, while decent, honest people have to struggle just to pay for basic health care if they can afford it at all.

How can He expect us to believe in Him?

Why should we?

God lets people suffer. He lets innocent little children get cancer. He lets old people who've worked hard all their lives waste away in nursing homes where they are forgotten, abused and neglected.

This is a world full of pain, sadness and misery where it's mostly the vile, greedy, underhanded reprobates like Trump and his family who have everything, while decent, honest people have to struggle just to pay for basic health care if they can afford it at all.

How can He expect us to believe in Him?

Why should we?

You don't have to

Back