God works in mysterious ways.

uscitizen

Villified User
Dec 21, 12:48 AM EST

Pilot killed in Ohio crash was GOP consultant

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) -- An Ohio pilot who died in a small plane crash was a Republican media consultant who helped operate campaign Web sites for President Bush and former presidential nominee John McCain.

Forty-five-year-old Michael Connell of Akron was killed Friday when his plane crashed near a vacant house in a rural area of Uniontown, about 10 miles southeast of Akron. He was attempting to land the aircraft at the nearby Akron-Canton Airport.

Connell was the CEO and founder of Cleveland-based New Media Communications, which built campaign Web sites for Bush and McCain, according to the company's Web site. The site says the company also worked with the Ohio Republican Party, the Republican National Committee and other political groups.

No one on the ground was injured. The plane did not have any passengers.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/OHIO_PLANE_CRASH?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

I will never have a private aircraft of my own, nor will I enter anyone elses. I'm pretty sure that doing either comes with ~90 fatality rate.

I will never have a private aircraft of my own, nor will I enter anyone elses. I'm pretty sure that doing either comes with ~90 fatality rate.

Yeah, who's ever heard a news story about anyway with a private aircraft who didn't die, anyway? Certainly that means there are none.

Famov, you can ignore WaterMark. He is our version of Cupola whatshisname.

This is also the same guy who recently got a subpeona to testify in the Ohio vote fraud case. He has/had information that could implicate the Bush Administration .. now, like many others who has such information, God comes along works his mystery.

What a coincidence.

Perhaps God just has bad timing.

LOL. This is some funny stuff.

It is exactly the same thing as those people who say the Clintons kill off all their adversaries.

Then they didnt do a very good job of it huh?
They did pretty well, there is a long list. I've seen it time and again. I've even seen you talk about how stupid it is to take that list and then assume that the Clintons are personally culpable and explain how it is foolish to take it in that direction.

The difference here? Only partisanship.

They did pretty well, there is a long list. I've seen it time and again. I've even seen you talk about how stupid it is to take that list and then assume that the Clintons are personally culpable and explain how it is foolish to take it in that direction.

The difference here? Only partisanship.

I don't give a rats ass about the Democratic Party .. nor do I think there is anything the Clinton's won't do .. partisanship has nothing to do with my perspective on this.

I don't give a rats ass about the Democratic Party .. nor do I think there is anything the Clinton's won't do .. partisanship has nothing to do with my perspective on this.
Hence I didn't include you, I spoke only to Desh who spoke along with many others about how it was crazy to think the Clintons did that, yet one dude dies in a plane crash and GWB is out there ordering that person's demise. With no more evidence than there was against or for all the Clinton theorists...

Personally, I think it is possible that they both are culpable, but I don't have any evidence.

Yeah I know, you are just broken hearted about Obama.
What a jilted lovers syndrome you have.
Get over it man.

Hence I didn't include you, I spoke only to Desh who spoke along with many others about how it was crazy to think the Clintons did that, yet one dude dies in a plane crash and GWB is out there ordering that person's demise. With no more evidence than there was against or for all the Clinton theorists...

Personally, I think it is possible that they both are culpable, but I don't have any evidence.

So you are into the whole Mena airport idea huh?

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_4158.shtml

WMR has learned from our Ohio sources that five threats against Connell were conveyed to the election fraud plaintiff attorneys with the last tip being “Connell is in danger.” One of the threats reportedly made by Rove to Connell was that Connell could forget about a pardon from President George W. Bush if he did not “take the fall” in the event criminal charges were brought and that his wife Heather, who was used as a majority stockholder for one of Connell’s web design companies, GovTech Solutions, would be prosecuted for illegal lobbying. Connell’s other company is New Media Communications, Inc.

We have also learned that one additional tip was relayed to Connell’s wife and it was to the effect that Connell “was in danger and he should not fly his plane.”

Back