God works in mysterious ways.

Yeah I know, you are just broken hearted about Obama.
What a jilted lovers syndrome you have.
Get over it man.

"Jilted lover's syndrome" .. Stupid, especially given that I've never been in love with Obama, and my comments here .. which you've read, is evidence of that.

Fatal attraction is closer to describing you and your fellow Obamanauts. Ignore the positive VD test, the gun to your head, or the fact that he's sleeping with your enemy.

Declare your undying love for a pimp. :)

"Jilted lover's syndrome" .. jeez

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_4158.shtml

WMR has learned from our Ohio sources that five threats against Connell were conveyed to the election fraud plaintiff attorneys with the last tip being “Connell is in danger.” One of the threats reportedly made by Rove to Connell was that Connell could forget about a pardon from President George W. Bush if he did not “take the fall” in the event criminal charges were brought and that his wife Heather, who was used as a majority stockholder for one of Connell’s web design companies, GovTech Solutions, would be prosecuted for illegal lobbying. Connell’s other company is New Media Communications, Inc.

We have also learned that one additional tip was relayed to Connell’s wife and it was to the effect that Connell “was in danger and he should not fly his plane.”

Connell "took the fall" alright.

He took a very long ass fall.

"Jilted lover's syndrome" .. Stupid, especially given that I've never been in love with Obama, and my comments here .. which you've read, is evidence of that.

Fatal attraction is closer to describing you and your fellow Obamanauts. Ignore the positive VD test, the gun to your head, or the fact that he's sleeping with your enemy.

Declare your undying love for a pimp. :)

"Jilted lover's syndrome" .. jeez

HaHa, during Bush's presidency uscitizen said it was 'thinking people' who spoke out against Bush. Now that its Obama bac is a 'jilted lover' for speaking out against him.

HaHa, during Bush's presidency uscitizen said it was 'thinking people' who spoke out against Bush. Now that its Obama bac is a 'jilted lover' for speaking out against him.

Amazing how that shit works, isn't it.

Of course one has to be retro-fitted with a partisan's brain to find the slightest degree of logic to that crap.

Um Cawack, Bush is still president and we have yet to see what Obama will really do.

As I've said, Bush could take a trip to Mars and no one would even know he's gone.

It is very clear what Obama will do, just as it was clear what Bush would do .. you're just trying not to see it. See no evil won't work .. Obama is going to make sure you see it and can no longer ignore it.

Guranteed.

The amazing thing is that Obama is not president yet and has tanke ZERO presidential actions and yet all this non partisan whining ?

Back