Goldman Sachs knew Gulf oil leak in advance.

I said authority figure.

Alan greenspan still maintains to this day that there is no way he could have seen this bubble or anticipated a collapse.

What a liar. Total liar traitor to the people of america.

It doesn't take a genius to figure this one out AssMat.

Who was the one putting Alan to the wall on these kinds of issues?

The federal reserve, and more?

I don't put any stock in what a Marxist union hack (such as yourself) says.

Individuals have a right to organize. To deny this is to deny individual rights.

do they sometimes ask for too much? yes.

Were they crucial in the creation of an american middle class? yes.

Your libertarian notion of the moral purity and goodness of "business people" is deluded and disproven by history.

Individuals have a right to organize. To deny this is to deny individual rights.

do they sometimes ask for too much? yes.

Were they crucial in the creation of an american middle class? yes.

Your libertarian notion of the moral purity and goodness of "business people" is deluded and disproven by history.

My libertarian notion of the moral purity and goodness of "business people" is deluded and disproven by history?

Where in the world did that come from? Moral purity?

I could try to comprehend what you're getting at, and I think I know, but where would that go?

As hard as it maybe for you, try to be more specific.

My libertarian notion of the moral purity and goodness of "business people" is deluded and disproven by history?

Where in the world did that come from? Moral purity?

I could try to comprehend what you're getting at, and I think I know, but where would that go?

As hard as it maybe for you, try to be more specific.

What do you think you know? that sounds interesting.

I said authority figure.

Alan greenspan still maintains to this day that there is no way he could have seen this bubble or anticipated a collapse.

What a liar. Total liar traitor to the people of america.

I can't find where you said, "authority figure".

I'm sure I'm wrong, but if you could help me a bit here.

I can't find where you said, "authority figure".

I'm sure I'm wrong, but if you could help me a bit here.

Dude. What is your point.

Ron Paul talked about the bubble. I know. But he is hardly "the financial establishment" I mean somebody at the fed, or the treasury, or the banking committee, etc. The real power brokers. not ron paul. I like and respect ron paul for his banker honesty. I mean someone not maligned as a crackpot in the mainstream media. OK. Like alan greenspan, or barny frank, or the sec after being sent several letters of warning on madoff. It's all symptomatic of the elite fianance guys in government and private sectors making bubbles with all our money and controlling the pops and using that insider knowledge to sheer the sheep. BAM> Do you have some kind of argument?

Dude. What is your point.

Ron Paul talked about the bubble. I know. But he is hardly "the financial establishment" I mean somebody at the fed, or the treasury, or the banking committee, etc. The real power brokers. not ron paul. I like and respect ron paul for his banker honesty. I mean someone not maligned as a crackpot in the mainstream media. OK. Like alan greenspan, or barny frank, or the sec after being sent several letters of warning on madoff. It's all symptomatic of the elite fianance guys in government and private sectors making bubbles with all our money and controlling the pops and using that insider knowledge to sheer the sheep. BAM> Do you have some kind of argument?

I didn't realize you had a clue, judging by what you said before this statement. Must be my fault.:dunno:

I find it incredible that Alan Greenspan was clueless when almost everybody on this board had an idea it was coming. All we ever "argued" about was how funny it was that somebody (uscitizen) rejoiced in his awesome "prediction" that everybody already agreed was coming.

Alan saying he had "no way of knowing" is absolutely incredible, to give him the "benefit of the doubt" is IMHO preposterous.

I find it incredible that Alan Greenspan was clueless when almost everybody on this board had an idea it was coming. All we ever "argued" about was how funny it was that somebody (uscitizen) rejoiced in his awesome "prediction" that everybody already agreed was coming.

Alan saying he had "no way of knowing" is absolutely incredible, to give him the "benefit of the doubt" is IMHO preposterous.

Obviously it was time for Greenspan to retire. Now all that is left is hollow, faded memories of yesterday, milk toast, enemas, and prune juice.

I think he knew Damo. He had Dr. Paul questioning him on such things for yrs. I just think he doesn't want to admit it.

Big head made money on crisis they created.

BP chief Tony Hayward sold shares weeks before oil spill

The chief executive of BP sold £1.4 million of his shares in the fuel giant weeks before the Gulf of Mexico oil spill caused its value to collapse.
By Jon Swaine and Robert Winnett
Published: 12:10AM BST 05 Jun 2010

Tony Hayward cashed in about a third of his holding in the company one month before a well on the Deepwater Horizon rig burst, causing an environmental disaster.
Mr Hayward, whose pay package is £4 million a year, then paid off the mortgage on his family’s mansion in Kent, which is estimated to be valued at more than £1.2 million.

There is no suggestion that he acted improperly or had prior knowledge that the company was to face the biggest setback in its history.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...yward-sold-shares-weeks-before-oil-spill.html

Back