Good morning, let me introduce myself

gweccles

I am George Eccles and I write thrillers under the name of G W Eccles.

I lived for many years in Moscow and Central Asia travelling extensively throughout Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan - often to places with restricted access to foreigners. During my time there, I advised a number of real-life oligarchs how best to take advantage of the opportunities that became available as regulation crumbled and government became increasingly corrupt.

I now live with my wife - and a cat called Lenin and a bulldog puppy called Boris - in a hilltop village in the South of France.

Good morning. I am Mott The Hoople. I'm a former petty grifter and song writer. I lived for many years in the American south where I advised the locals on practical survival skills, such as, how to use stump splitters to open beer cans, making canons from pvc tubing, duct tape and marbles and converting old refrigerators into whole hog smokers (kosher of course).

I currently live in a gated community in an ivory tower, that some might call a condominium, in the center of Ohio with my lovely bride and an azalea plant named Antoine.

It's a pleasure to make your aquantance.

Last edited:
Hello, my name is of no consequence but here I go by Damocles. I was formerly a sailor in the US Navy where I was a Russian translator and a hack at writing science fiction.

I currently live in no city whatsoever in the middle of one of the largest, but more sparsely populated, counties in Colorado with my wife, two dogs named Koda and Doofenschmirtz, two cats named Emma and Gary, many goats, rabbits, cavies (guinea pigs), chickens and fish. I work at a communications company where I utilize my skills to move companies into the 21st century by moving their phones onto the interwebs.

I am more of a sci-fi fan but I'll look into your novels, political thrillers are not my normal wont but I have no issue working a bit outside my norm.

Hello, my name is of no consequence but here I go by Damocles. I was formerly a sailor in the US Navy where I was a Russian translator and a hack at writing science fiction.

I currently live in no city whatsoever in the middle of one of the largest, but more sparsely populated, counties in Colorado with my wife, two dogs named Koda and Doofenschmirtz, two cats named Emma and Gary, many goats, rabbits, cavies (guinea pigs), chickens and fish. I work at a communications company where I utilize my skills to move companies into the 21st century by moving their phones onto the interwebs.

Don't forget the bees.

I am George Eccles and I write thrillers under the name of G W Eccles.

I lived for many years in Moscow and Central Asia travelling extensively throughout Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan - often to places with restricted access to foreigners. During my time there, I advised a number of real-life oligarchs how best to take advantage of the opportunities that became available as regulation crumbled and government became increasingly corrupt.

I now live with my wife - and a cat called Lenin and a bulldog puppy called Boris - in a hilltop village in the South of France.

Good evening Mr. Eccles.
Am a correct that your post is either mildly sarcastic in tone or that you are serious and have come here in a hopefully not vain attempt to atone from your sins by advising the victems of oligarchs how to wrest back their due?

I advised a number of real-life oligarchs how best to take advantage of the opportunities that became available as regulation crumbled and government became increasingly corrupt.

Awesome. Someone with experience in putting the boot to the proles head. I love it :) What kind of advice did you give if you don't mind me asking?

Back