Good morning, let me introduce myself

I am George Eccles and I write thrillers under the name of G W Eccles.

I lived for many years in Moscow and Central Asia travelling extensively throughout Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan - often to places with restricted access to foreigners. During my time there, I advised a number of real-life oligarchs how best to take advantage of the opportunities that became available as regulation crumbled and government became increasingly corrupt.

I now live with my wife - and a cat called Lenin and a bulldog puppy called Boris - in a hilltop village in the South of France.

you'll really love this place ... it's like Home :laugh:

I am George Eccles and I write thrillers under the name of G W Eccles.

I lived for many years in Moscow and Central Asia travelling extensively throughout Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan - often to places with restricted access to foreigners. During my time there, I advised a number of real-life oligarchs how best to take advantage of the opportunities that became available as regulation crumbled and government became increasingly corrupt.

I now live with my wife - and a cat called Lenin and a bulldog puppy called Boris - in a hilltop village in the South of France.

Handjobbb has another new ID.

Back