Goodbye

blackascoal

The Force is With Me
This has been my favoirite political site for a number of years .. which makes it harder to let go, but I think it's time that I moved on.

I'll no longer be an active poster although I'll drop in for a while to check my pm's.

I wish the best to everybody here, expecially to those who I've come to know and like.

peace

bac the internationlist fascist racist got tired of being defeated.

Good riddance, intellectually dishonest assmonger.

Please come again.

This has been my favoirite political site for a number of years .. which makes it harder to let go, but I think it's time that I moved on.

I'll no longer be an active poster although I'll drop in for a while to check my pm's.

I wish the best to everybody here, expecially to those who I've come to know and like.

peace

:( Your posts were fantastic. The best of everything to you, also.

peace

Dayam! There goes the civil and rational debate!

:tantrum:

Dayam! There goes the civil and rational debate!

:tantrum:

Ridicule is all I have for you brother.

Facts don't work on morons, your conversation ain't that interesting, and you run and scream like a pussy if I say something "intimidating" like "you don't know the science."

I can be real scary you know .. even from cyber-space.

Black Invaders from Cyber-space

:0)

I'm just enjoying the clown.

Yes, he will be missed. :cof1:

Hate to see you go, BAC.

You were an asset to the forums. Soon it will be nothing but hate-spewing morons. Civil discussions are fading fast.

He probably wants to enter the world of "productive" citizens again... I mean, why else would somebody go insane and want to leave this heaven?

:D

Back