Goodbye

Always the victim. His saying you were a racist is and was ludicrous.

Ya gotta love the amount of time ol Blabba spends kissing other people's asses!

Smooch on oh puckered lipped one!

:kiss2:

If she were any bigger a Succop, she'd be a kicker in the NFL!

Yeah, that one's going right over everyone's heads...

So are you saying that you are a real elk or a real crocodile?

When you have antlers, hooves and fleas, or when you only fight with your mouth and your tail, let me know. Then the river thing will make more sense.

I loved reading your posts and consider you a friend.Glad to hear you will be back from time to time.

all my best to you Bac.

I for one am going to miss his posts. The longer he was here the less we agreed but he IS a good debater (and doesn't have to prove it by getting lackeys to artificially boost his rep.) Hope you are around more than it sounds like you are going to be, but for what it is worth, you will be missed her my brother.

And Desh, stick around.

I can't attest to his debate skills. All he ever did with me is play the race card and claim victory when none was deserved. When I asked him to prove his accusations he refused to.

He was a real deceitful mofo.

Sometimes he would be honest about the New World Order. Then he would get nervous and backdown and start on some stupid shit, real chump-style.

What is left of the right could not spot honesty if there lives depended on it.

Bac belives every thing he posts.

At leastr bac uses facts to come to his opinions , unlike the current republican party that remains aon life support do to its constant diet of lies.

Back