Google is "Experimenting" with ads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
So, if you see ads in some places you don't normally see them, blame them... I didn't do it. Also tell me about it if it is particularly annoying or something like that.

So, if you see ads in some places you don't normally see them, blame them... I didn't do it. Also tell me about it if it is particularly annoying or something like that.

Right now there's an annoying soyboy with his shit eating grin up there.

So they are making this site more annoying when I get told that they only contribute a few hundred dollars a year to JPP?

Surely it is time for Google to go.

google is inserting whole page ads thusly:

let's say I click from the "who quoted me" page to go to that new post, first I will go to a full page ad that I have to x out of, and then I will go to the new post.

can't you just tell google to go suck 8 cocks?

The Biden Administration is working with trusted partners to identify and track online threats. Google is a trusted partner.

Its particularly annoying, you get a random pop up and have to click through it to get to a thread. really annoying on a mobile.

I have noticed ads at the top. And am now noticing 'pop-up' ads appear. I view it as the typical 'monetizing' the Platform strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back