Google is "Experimenting" with ads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I first started to give Google the StinkEye something like 15 years ago when they degraded the usefulness of their search engine.....it could be a lot better.....it used to be a lot better......but the better search engine is not what Google wanted.

I was over at Able2Know at the time and I complained....I got told basically "It's free, they can do what they want, shut up".

I wonder if any of those people regret not caring about Google now.

So, if you see ads in some places you don't normally see them, blame them... I didn't do it. Also tell me about it if it is particularly annoying or something like that.

it is a slippery slope. first, you start experimenting with print ads. then, you get bored and move up to the harder stuff- video commercials...eventually, you get hooked on pot and your whole world crumbles around you.

So, if you see ads in some places you don't normally see them, blame them... I didn't do it. Also tell me about it if it is particularly annoying or something like that.

I saw one between Bill's ears......it said "space for rent"......how did they do that?......

Speaking of ads here on JPP, why do I keep getting the ads about how to clean your earwax out for weeks?

Speaking of ads here on JPP, why do I keep getting the ads about how to clean your earwax out for weeks?

The ads are usually associated to searches you have done on your machine. You should ask folks in your house who has the earwax issue. Mine is broadcasting equipment (microphones, soundproofing, etc.) because somebody in my house wants to do a true crime podcast.

I saw something about some sword of Damocles, but it looked like a dildo....i was mortified and figured you hacked my account and went hunting....

:)

all I get is candy.....started when some candy site posted a picture and I said "wtf is that" and clicked it........turned out to be dried dragon fruit powder........now every one thinks I want to buy some.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back