Goonzales

No need to apologize. I know how testy you get when people refuse to state that Republicans are economic Gods, and Democrats are out to gut everyone.

Except that is NOT what I was saying. That is what you continue to WANT me to say.

But there is no way you can justify the claim that the country was better off in the 60/70's than it was in the 80/90's. Unless of course you would like to continue with the idiocy that is Cypress's argument.

Except that is NOT what I was saying. That is what you continue to WANT me to say.

But there is no way you can justify the claim that the country was better off in the 60/70's than it was in the 80/90's. Unless of course you would like to continue with the idiocy that is Cypress's argument.

I don't think he has an idiotic argument, I agree with it.

Stop bringing your bs onto every thread, you are getting like AHZ. :pke:

I don't think he has an idiotic argument, I agree with it.

Stop bringing your bs onto every thread, you are getting like AHZ. :pke:

Umm... my dear... YOU brought the other thread into this one. Not me. :)

You agree with his simplistic idea because you refuse to even look at a very basic example that shows why he was wrong. :tongout:

I was on to you long ago...just wanted y'all to fess up...me I come in as me all the time...no fraud here!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Yeah. You're a real Sherlock Holmes. Darla & Tiana one in the same.

Pathetic. And you were a policeman for how many years??!! They must be taking anyone nowadays.

Back