GOP fact check (not that facts are important)

You're right, let's just wait another couple years before starting.

Hey Trog, we all know you trump most folks with info and actual facts but please don't embarass our friend from Kentucky. I guess I'm asking you to not put the correct answer as you already have and allow him to post the wrong answer but let him think he is correct.

Hey Trog, we all know you trump most folks with info and actual facts but please don't embarass our friend from Kentucky. I guess I'm asking you to not put the correct answer as you already have and allow him to post the wrong answer but let him think he is correct.

This is meaningless babble Cawacko. If you're going to drunk post, I like when you talk about what a stud you are, and call everybody "sir".

And just where was I wrong in this thread ?

Please limit your babblings to this thread. And btw Bush still sucks.

You need to get your rebuttal "facts" from a source others a left wing blog that distorts the truth....
But NO rebuttal of the facts they provide. Just the same old tired right wing response. Get your facts from another source that isn't so left.

Back