Gorby on Georgian war

I'm questioning here, the world considers putin a violent anti-democratic dictator and she trolls for a has been that supports him. LOFL Desh's hippy type lust for anti-americanisms is comical.

How is stating that Georgia started this conflict supporting Putin?

you confuse easily dont you?

everybody knows Georgia started it. Everybody knew last week. You have yet to make a comment about Russia's response. There's obviously a reason for that.

you are retarded
Are you watching the news?
Russia is big time suppressing any opposition in Russia and stirring up all kinds of trouble in the former Russian states. You rival ck in your ignorance.

I believe that we are watching the same thing happen that happened in the Sudetenland. The echoes of history are uncomfortable.

you are retarded
Are you watching the news?
Russia is big time suppressing any opposition in Russia and stirring up all kinds of trouble in the former Russian states. You rival ck in your ignorance.

I think she believes that if she admits Russia has over reacted or done anything wrong she is playing into the 'neo-cons' hands so therefore ignore what Russia is doing and just focus on Georgia and blaming them.

Desh your love child Obama has pledged a Billion to rebuild Georgia.

I don't mean to be disrespectful but its truly like talking to a taped message on the phone. "It is Georgia's fault. I will not acknowledge anything beyond who started it. Thank you. Good-Bye."

Back