Got to love Trial Liars... I mean lawyers

Its silly to condem all for the actions of one, it just shows ignorance.

Just because GWB was a terrable president, does that make his fellow Republican Abraham Lincoln a failure also?

Just because GWB was a terrable president, does that make his fellow Republican Abraham Lincoln a failure also?

Correct, it would be ignorant to do so. I was being sarcastic. Making fun of those that act as if all Reps are like Bush.

MMMkkk..

A person casts a bad check in Mississippi, and they can be sentenced to 3 years in prison.

If a lawyer gets 250 million through illegal means... home detention.

Goddamn I'd love it if MY sentence were to live in that rich-ass home.

MMMkkk..

A person casts a bad check in Mississippi, and they can be sentenced to 3 years in prison.

If a lawyer gets 250 million through illegal means... home detention.

Goddamn I'd love it if MY sentence were to live in that rich-ass home.

yeah, how bad would it suck to have to stay tucked away in a mansion all by yourself instead of getting to go to jail and having fun with the other prisoners.

yeah, how bad would it suck to have to stay tucked away in a mansion all by yourself instead of getting to go to jail and having fun with the other prisoners.

Kenny boy Lay (close childhood friend of the presidents) got to live out his days in a Mansion.

It makes all Presidents terrible. See how that works?

One lawyer bad = all lawyers bad.

One cop bad = All cops are teh eeeeVViiilll!

One President Bad = All Politicians are Corrupt

Kenny boy Lay (close childhood friend of the presidents) got to live out his days in a Mansion.

While he was going through trial moron. He was headed for jail along with the rest.... he just happened to die before he went.

IF you are going to try to make lame comparisons, you should at least know the facts. But then, when has a lawyer ever really liked facts?

It makes all Presidents terrible. See how that works?

One lawyer bad = all lawyers bad.

One cop bad = All cops are teh eeeeVViiilll!

One President Bad = All Politicians are Corrupt

Lets not forget the Dems favorite one....

One wide stance loving Rep.... all Reps love the wide stance.

:D

This son of a bitch should have gone to prison for two years, instead for his illegal acts that defrauded companies out of millions of dollars he gets to live in his big NY house and probably will ask permission to go occassionally to the Hamptions. If he had sold the equivilent of one percent of the total he defrauded from people in drugs they would have frozen his bank accounts then siezed them along with his house and his cars and everything else. The problem is that lawyers from HUGE firms rarely get a punishment that fits his crime. Mega firm lawyers are held to a different standard in this country. Read Nadar's No Contest and you will see how huge violations of the code of conduct, when committed by lawyers from powerful and influential law firms get nowhere near the punishments that are meted out to solo practitioners for far less severe infractions, and judges are less likely to sanction huge firm attorney's than they are solo practioners and small firms.

So I am no less insensed than you are because if I pulled of a scheme that defrauded people out of millions of dollars I would only get to post here when I had computer time from federal prison I would go to.

While he was going through trial moron. He was headed for jail along with the rest.... he just happened to die before he went.

IF you are going to try to make lame comparisons, you should at least know the facts. But then, when has a lawyer ever really liked facts?

It took them more than three years to bring charges against him. Were it me they cought doing somthing like that Id give em 3 months MAX to bring charges.

This son of a bitch should have gone to prison for two years, instead for his illegal acts that defrauded companies out of millions of dollars he gets to live in his big NY house and probably will ask permission to go occassionally to the Hamptions. If he had sold the equivilent of one percent of the total he defrauded from people in drugs they would have frozen his bank accounts then siezed them along with his house and his cars and everything else. The problem is that lawyers from HUGE firms rarely get a punishment that fits his crime. Mega firm lawyers are held to a different standard in this country. Read Nadar's No Contest and you will see how huge violations of the code of conduct, when committed by lawyers from powerful and influential law firms get nowhere near the punishments that are meted out to solo practitioners for far less severe infractions, and judges are less likely to sanction huge firm attorney's than they are solo practioners and small firms.

So I am no less insensed than you are because if I pulled of a scheme that defrauded people out of millions of dollars I would only get to post here when I had computer time from federal prison I would go to.

This is true, If I tried some of the stuff I know the guys at big firms get away with, I would be disbared so quickly my head would spin.

Back