Grandpa Cheney

One of the best Veeps in modern history; truly a great American.

That's a pretty odd thing to say about a man who is the most unpopular Veep in US history.

What blows me away about Cheney was, after his service to both Ford and Bush 1 was who would have thought that as a VP he would have become such a far right extremist? Blows my mind. Maybe he's bitter with age or something. I can't figure it out.

cheney-puppy.jpg

I love Mike Peters from the Dayton Daily News. Became a fan of his when I went to College in Dayton at Wright State. I love his comic strip Mother Goose and Grimm but his editorial cartoons are over the top. Not quite in the same league as Gary Larson but damned good.

Quoting Shakespeare: "...some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

None of these apply to cheney.

In Cheney's case it would be more accurate to say "Some men are born mediocre and some men acheive mediocrity and some, like Cheney, have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Thats what liberals do best.....HATE

They've made a science out of hate, made

Particularly effective by trying to label the people they hate as haters...

watch for it...

And this coming from a wacko wing nut extremist like you means what to a rational person?

That's a pretty odd thing to say about a man who is the most unpopular Veep in US history.

What blows me away about Cheney was, after his service to both Ford and Bush 1 was who would have thought that as a VP he would have become such a far right extremist? Blows my mind. Maybe he's bitter with age or something. I can't figure it out.
Unpopular with liberals, but immensely popular with Real Americans.

Unpopular with liberals, but immensely popular with Real Americans.

You gots that right! Why hell, jus the other day I was at a Sons of American Nazi's rally and theys was all sorts of posters of the right honorable Dick Cheney on their walls!! So you got that right. He's right poplar with real Americans!

You gots that right! Why hell, jus the other day I was at a Sons of American Nazi's rally and theys was all sorts of posters of the right honorable Dick Cheney on their walls!! So you got that right. He's right poplar with real Americans!
Just a guess. *shrug*

ROTFLMAO!!!

I bet he was popular with them! LOL

The word "hate" achieved prominence in political discourse with the bu$h/cheney/rove administration.

Terms like "anti-American, terrorist supporters, surrender monkeys, traitors, etc. " weren't widely used, if at all, prior to bu$h.

watch for it...

"Particularly effective by trying to label the people they hate as haters..."

It's good to see you picked this up from dumbkis's post. :D

watch for it...

lets not forget shooter Cheney's pre Bush history either.
He was a slime bag long before he coached George Bust.

Back