Grayson: FOX News is stalking me

Read the top of the editorial pages of any newspaper. What does it say?

so you want to apply what happens on some shows to the entire network, why not apply what happens on some pages to the entire newspaper......we could call it the obituary paper.......or the cartoon paper......

Sorry, I didn't realize the network was called "Fox Editorials".
This has to be the most inane post I have seen in a long, long time. Editorial pages are part of every newspaper out there, editorial segments of news on networks that aren't dedicated solely to current events exist, editorial segments are in every way a portion of what people expect from news networks and a large part of what they get.

So you are saying that MSNBC News cannot put Olbermann on the air? No Chris Matthews and his "thrill up the leg" whenever he hears Obama speak? They clearly can't using your criteria in this expressed opinion.

Either you are incapable of any intellectual honesty at all, or you must simply disabuse yourself of the notion that News networks don't carry editorial shows. Once you have done that, you can stop complaining about the bias in editorial shows, as that is their job.

About 99% of the complaints should go silent, editorial shows are supposed to express opinions by definition and it is largely the shows brought up when expressing complaints about "bias"...

Back