Greetings all!

Hello JPP -

I'm a staff member from Political Hotwire. I occasionally join other forums to get insights into how other forums are run with an eye toward improving our own processes and policies.

Also, I have a question for a staff member, but there seems to be a ten-post minimum for sending PMs. I've no interest in spamming nine posts to circumvent this, and would be grateful if someone might waive this understandable restriction.

Are you who JPP members have to thank for banning Rev_Hellhound? LOL

PH must have some pretty strict moderation if it's been around since '05 and has such low volume.

It's a slippery slope. If there is excessive moderation, it results in low volume of posts. That makes it hard to build more participation.

If there is little moderation, it results in lots of trolling, but the volume of posts generated by flame wars makes a chat board pretty active.

Let's check it out...

Yup. Guessed it:

"You agree to not use this website to submit or link to any content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, ..."

That would rule out 95% of the posts at JPP and relegate it to being a similar low-volume site.

Forums vary. I've been on several over the past 25ish years. Agreed about slippery slope regarding moderation. It's one reason why I like JPP: light moderation.

Some forums are politically or religiously biased, others are whimsical in their moderation. JPP has always been among the most lightly moderated and the most fair.

So the owner "Chip" uses the forum to datamine user information and shares your contributions with spam houses and other pay to click ad sources, not simple google ad words, but nefarious types of shit. Last scan there were over 25 different revenue generating plugins in place at ph. It used to be higher volume but they decided to purge the balance on staff and abuse non lw posters. I led an exodus of over 90% of the right wing members, it was a two week pause, they started to adress the issue then doubled down. We left for good.

Now for some reason, djinn just happens to be here? hmmmmmmm. inkslinger just happens to be here? Seems PH really misses me. lol

Wow, Jits. That sounds right up your doxxing alley. If you're so rich, why haven't you bought JPP or PH yourself?

Is that how you doxxed people on JPP and PH? You "datamined" them?

It was more of a group effort. If anything, I probably delayed Rev HH's ban trying to resolve matters via PM.

After a few months of witnessing his doxxing, cyberstalking and cyberbullying, it's understandable why the group banned him.

It was more of a group effort. If anything, I probably delayed Rev HH's ban trying to resolve matters via PM.

Indeed, step one, fire all rw mods.

Step two, make bill foreman (not a member here) who has a history of doxing posters head mod.

Allow him do dox me to david mclean.

ignore your own rules and protect your friends.

ban me for "Staff abuse" for reacting to bill forman's doxing.

why are you here? you already protect those who are harassing my family and who doxed me, do you want me to retaliate?

You do know, dutch uncle, doxed me here the very same way David McLean. did over there, but you are too feckless a little bitch and found every excuse to protect your buddy bill forman who has a history of doxing. keep fucking with me bro.

You know, because of bill foreman's doxing, and inkslinger/idiocarat on your behalf showing up here and re-doxing me, DU has posted my name, my town, and my wifes name. Thanks for making yourself an activce participant in thier criminal behavior.

DU has all my personal information because of you, but he much like your buddy inkslinger/idiocarat are too cowardly to look me in the eye so they engage in harassment via remote cyberstalking.

The authorities are logging this shit, keep it up, you'll find yourself at the end of a tort as will all your buddies on that facebook page you all have dedicated to harassing and doxing me.

Last edited:
After a few months of witnessing his doxxing, cyberstalking and cyberbullying, it's understandable why the group banned him.

We were never able to confirm any doxing / cyberstalking claims. Neither his, nor the claims being made by others against him. He was banned primarily for being a persistent pain in the ass.

We were never able to confirm any doxing / cyberstalking claims. Neither his, nor the claims being made by others against him. He was banned primarily for being a persistent pain in the ass.

So you note, the jackass you are talking to is the same one that attracted you to this place, is the same one who used David Mclean's method of doxing by posting people with the same name as me and my town names, wifes names just so I know he has my info and has engaged in doxing, you know, enough plausible deniability for protected members to get away with doxing? note the content of the owner of this place and this thread in his opening post HE was smarter than you in figuring it out.

DU posted my first and last name, my wifes name and my town, all based on information your boy inkslinger who showed up the same day as you showed up doxing me. When will you and your forum stop harassing me?

as for DU, he knows where to find me if he ever wants to man up.

DAm should note that Djinn is "Taking the fight here" a fight he and his staff caused on his site, to keep it off his site.

One day, people will realize when others are using them.

DAm should note that Djinn is "Taking the fight here" a fight he and his staff caused on his site, to keep it off his site.

One day, people will realize when others are using them.

It's always someone elses fault, isn't it Jits? Never your fault. You claim to be "100% Not Guilty" then you constantly lie with every post.

Just how fucked up is your life? Have you been banned from your Jits club yet? Received multiple bad yelp reviews from people you've fucked over or beat up? Women you've harassed, stalked and doxxed?

At one time you claimed they called your wife? Is that happening still? Evidence? Link? Copy of a deidentified Police Report or TRO?

your buddy, inkslinger/idiocarat, friends with your mod bill foreman.

First time ever here.
A Facebook page with members from another forum shared this page, along with a ton of facts about Big Money, Rev Hellh0und, Underdog about
what he doesn't really own and doesn't really do.
He's a fucking loser in life because he spends time stalking, doxxing, and threatening people online.

It's what fucking losers with low self esteem do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's a private page... all members from another forum.
Liberals to boot....

Seems like evidence of dedicated harassment and doxing. You claim "no evidence", which is a lie.

maybe I'll post some of the voicemail's next.

Seems like evidence of dedicated harassment and doxing. You claim "no evidence", which is a lie.

Where's the "doxxing" dumbass?

Still waiting for prove of your false claims against me. What's taking so long? You claimed I doxxed you but there's no proof. Why?

Here's your latest lies:

Why would I fill out a form, you now have my address, phone number wifes name, my kids name. Why not make good on your threats to come shoot me. I'd LOVE for you to try.

you said you were going to shoot me, beat me up, you got all my personal info, when you coming?
Link, Jits, or it's just another lie. No link proves you're a piece of shit, scumbag liar who has a track record of violence on this forum and PH.

Still melting down Pussboy? :laugh:

It's not like I exposed you for the loser you really are.
Anyone that took Psych 101 knows the 'real' you.

Still melting down Pussboy? :laugh:

It's not like I exposed you for the loser you really are.
Anyone that took Psych 101 knows the 'real' you.

LOL. Both funny and ironic since Jits, among his many, many lies, claimed several times to have a Masters of Psychology. Here's two:

I think the opposite. Degrees don't mean shit. My point is, like he's lied before about his service, he lied when he calls himself a "psychologist" which he is not. I pointed out I have a masters degress in psychology but I am not a psychologist either, not that being more educated makes you smarter, it doesnt. DU could have his MD and still be a dumbass.
I have a masters in psychology. gaslighting doesn't work on me. (moreso do to my giant ego, than my degress.) ;)

So you get to dictate me, but I not you?

I will happily answer your question when you directly answer mine.,

PS I've asked Jits for days to provide proof of his false accusations against me. Unlike the evidence reposted above, he has failed to provide a single shred of proof that his lies are true.

Djinn is a "council" member at PH who protected a moderator "rassales" who doxxed me to other members davocrat and idiocarat, idiocarat is a banned member's sock they allow to continue to post there you know him here now as inkslinger, you know, the guy doxing me what 5 times now? seems fair, I know right?

They banned me for "staff abuse" because I stood up and fought for them to do the right thing and ban those harassing me and sharing my personal information. as you can see he runs a shitty little clique site that allows certain members to stalk and cyber harass other members. He's only here now because of me, more of the stalking and harassing I have been dealing with for months.

PH used to be much better when it was fair, they then purged all the RW mods and the site turned into a lw echo chamber where the mods gang up on RW posters. I led an exodus of over 50 members from the site and that really stung djinn I guess.

Anyway, seems PH simply can't quit me.

Go fuck yourself, Djinn.
Interesting...

Hello JPP -

I'm a staff member from Political Hotwire. I occasionally join other forums to get insights into how other forums are run with an eye toward improving our own processes and policies.

Also, I have a question for a staff member, but there seems to be a ten-post minimum for sending PMs. I've no interest in spamming nine posts to circumvent this, and would be grateful if someone might waive this understandable restriction.
op_faggot_star_trek.jpg

Where's the fuckin' Rhino Rally from PH now?

Hello JPP -

Okay, if you want I'll drop that restriction for you. I'll just move you directly into Verified status.

Actually OP already is a Verified user, if they want to send questions to the Staff they can.

Hello JPP -

Hey Djinn :). Shortly after this site was temporarily down while the switch was made to Xenforo software, I decided to retry getting a verified account in Djinn's forum. This time it worked and I started posting there quite a bit.

Hey Djinn :). Shortly after this site was temporarily down while the switch was made to Xenforo software, I decided to retry getting a verified account in Djinn's forum. This time it worked and I started posting there quite a bit.
This post would be considered poor behaviour in some places.

Back