Greetings. Call me Disobey.

disobey

Verified User
If there are things going on that you don't like, the solution isn't to go along with the flow. The solution is to disobey. I hope to find other disobedient people around here.

If there are things going on that you don't like, the solution isn't to go along with the flow. The solution is to disobey. I hope to find other disobedient people around here.
You won't last long on JPP, Disobey, we're all about preserving the status quo.

Didn't your parents spank you for disobeying?

How about your teachers in school, how did they handle it when you disobeyed the rules?

And as for the police, how did they handle it when you disobeyed the law.

Either you are Donald Trump, who has been disobeying all his life, or one of our fellow Trumptard's socks and TRUMP-ASS-KISSERS.

I can't honestly say, "THE MORE THE MERRIER", But, yes, welcome and bring it.

I just did a thread on that topic in the general politics section on that matter. It's called, "Are Trump supporters insane?" I think you will enjoy it.

I can certainly agree that disobeying some things is a good thing. People have even been tried for not disobeying- the Nuremberg trials are a good example. The trick is to know -when- to disobey and when not to. I think that ultimately, it's a decision that we all have to make, and be as ready as possible for the consequences. I think Thomas Jefferson's line "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants", but one must always remember that tyrants don't usually go down easy- they tend to take a lot of others down with them. I think that most would agree that violence should always be a last resort, but to not forget that it is a resort and it must at times be used.

Fuck you Chinese bot hole

You don’t understand the rest of the world so your fucking lies fall flat

LOSER

Which is why I’ve voted Libertarian in a every election after 2012. After voting Republican (except for Perot), since I could vote, I couldn’t justify “going with the flow” of a bunch of White Nationalist, Christian Nationalist wackos.

How do you disobey? Who do you vote for?

Who is a Russpublican too
My assessment is that, aside from being a sexual pervert, Cultsmasher is a racist first and simply votes for the most racist POS he can find on the ballot….given he’s legal to vote. Felons, sexual perverts or not, often can’t vote.

Which is why I’ve voted Libertarian in a every election after 2012. After voting Republican (except for Perot), since I could vote, I couldn’t justify “going with the flow” of a bunch of White Nationalist, Christian Nationalist wackos.

How do you disobey? Who do you vote for?

Yes

A Russpublican

Back