Greetings. Call me Disobey.

Which is why I’ve voted Libertarian in a every election after 2012. After voting Republican (except for Perot), since I could vote, I couldn’t justify “going with the flow” of a bunch of White Nationalist, Christian Nationalist wackos.

How do you disobey? Who do you vote for?

Someday you will have to admit they are Russpublicans best friends

The economic ideas of libertarians is exactly the same as the Russpublicans

They in fact USED to be more fiscally responsible

Then the Republicans went all in with the Austrian school idiocy that the libertarians have always used

Ayn Rand idiocy that fails miserably every time it’s put in practice

Then us Democratic Party members have to fix your messes

Which is why I’ve voted Libertarian in a every election after 2012. After voting Republican (except for Perot), since I could vote, I couldn’t justify “going with the flow” of a bunch of White Nationalist, Christian Nationalist wackos.

How do you disobey? Who do you vote for?

Libertarians are fools. From what I understand, they stand for liberty. As in freedom. But you can't give people absolute freedom without it taking away from the freedom of other people to not be exposed to their freedom. And you should have voted for Perot. He predicted that if he wasn't elected, Americans would hear a huge sucking sound as jobs left America. And that's just what happened. Next, there are things FAR worse than being a White Nationalist. Such as being a black nationalist. Or a latino nationalist. Next, who I would vote for if he was still alive was probably the greatest person to have ever lived. Adolf Hitler. And just so you know, just about everything you've heard about him and are continually being told is a complete lie. If you need proof of that, just let me know. I can direct you to a forum where the truth can be told. And no, it isn't stormfront.

Libertarians are fools. From what I understand, they stand for liberty. As in freedom. But you can't give people absolute freedom without it taking away from the freedom of other people to not be exposed to their freedom. And you should have voted for Perot. He predicted that if he wasn't elected, Americans would hear a huge sucking sound as jobs left America. And that's just what happened. Next, there are things FAR worse than being a White Nationalist. Such as being a black nationalist. Or a latino nationalist. Next, who I would vote for if he was still alive was probably the greatest person to have ever lived. Adolf Hitler. And just so you know, just about everything you've heard about him and are continually being told is a complete lie. If you need proof of that, just let me know. I can direct you to a forum where the truth can be told. And no, it isn't stormfront.

Yeah, thought so. You always talk about Nazis.

My assessment is that, aside from being a sexual pervert, Cultsmasher is a racist first and simply votes for the most racist POS he can find on the ballot….given he’s legal to vote. Felons, sexual perverts or not, often can’t vote.

And I took the time to reply to something else you posted. Feel free to take this time to fuck off and die. Don't reply to me again.

Last edited:
Would you feel better if an actual Jew did so? Well check out this video. It isn't very long. But you might learn something.

[video]https://www.100free.com/view?v=2098696048[/video]

I know more than you. You never learned more than your high school taught.

Interesting that a person who advocates disobeying then admires one of the most notorious autocrats of the 20th century. “DISOBEY!” Iis the rallying cry of anarchists, son. Anti-Facists. They hate asshole dictators like your hero Adolf Schickelgruber, a narcissistic loser who blew his own brains out at age 56 after he destroyed most of Europe, including most of his own country.

He wasn’t a patriot when committing national suicide. Personal suicide was an easier choice.

And I took the time to reply to something else you posted. Feel free to take this time to fuck off and die. Don't reply to me again.
Lighten up, Francis. I said Cultsmasher. Why does my accurate descriptions of him offend you?

Interesting that a person who advocates disobeying then admires one of the most notorious autocrats of the 20th century. “DISOBEY!” Iis the rallying cry of anarchists, son. Anti-Facists. They hate asshole dictators like your hero Adolf Schickelgruber, a narcissistic loser who blew his own brains out at age 56 after he destroyed most of Europe, including most of his own country.

He wasn’t a patriot when committing national suicide. Personal suicide was an easier choice.

How long do you think it will take before Cultsmasher gets banned? Will it be before or after the new upgrades take place?

Back