GRIND FAIL

What this thread refers to is that ILA posted in Rune's thread from which he was banned, taunting him that he can't be banned from threads.

You know, the way Alias used to taunt people that he can't be banned from this board.

What this thread refers to is that ILA posted in Rune's thread from which he was banned, taunting him that he can't be banned from threads.

You know, the way Alias used to taunt people that he can't be banned from this board.

But "it's amusing"!

Oh wow, another conservative taunts liberals on a political message board, it must obviously be only one person.

He's not alias. Get over it.

LOL Its okay I had already seen it.

I can't say that in my gut he won't always be alias. I can't help that. I remember everything you told me, and you definitely went above and beyond and on paper it looks like he's not.

But I just can't buy it. No need to take offense!

Anyway unless he can delete posts from the data base, which I know he can't, you can see the post he made today. How many times has he been told????

He has let everyone know he has no intention of following the rules, so...whoever he is, I guess that's an issue for you and the other mods.

So answer the question.

Even if he's not Alias, why allow him to continue? I know what Damo says, but what's your take?

Y'all felt it proper to ban Alias, didn't you? What's changed here between then and now?

THat monkier has not committed the same offenses that got the Alias moniker banned. Since they were all directed at moi, I can assure you of that.

No, he's not.

BUT WHY DO YOU ALLOW HIM TO DO THE SAME SHIT ALIAS DID????

He uses tapatalk. It's a problem on tapatalks end and they aren't addressing it atm.

Tapatalk doesn't even show you if you are banned from a thread. So there is literally no way of knowing even if he wanted to.

I've told him to just use a rule of thumb and assume he's banned from Howey's and Darlas threads.

But rune doesn't always ban him, etc, so ILA very likely didn't even know.

We will delete those posts when we see them, and we'll put a warning in the thread not to continue posting.

If it continues to be a problem after being warned, we'll do a small 12 hour ban or something from JPP if it's clear that they are continually breaking our ban rule

Last edited:
Back