GRIND FAIL

LOL Its okay I had already seen it.

I can't say that in my gut he won't always be alias. I can't help that. I remember everything you told me, and you definitely went above and beyond and on paper it looks like he's not.

But I just can't buy it. No need to take offense!

i mean if he is, he's pretty much done a masterful job of covering it up and there wouldn't be much to do about it in any case. So it's really irrelevant. The likelihood of him being alias I would say is the same for any other random conservadouche on here.

So answer the question.

Even if he's not Alias, why allow him to continue? I know what Damo says, but what's your take?

Y'all felt it proper to ban Alias, didn't you? What's changed here between then and now?

Alias violated personal information rules multiple times. And showed zero regard for anything us mods had to say, and didn't give a shit at all. That's why he got banned. he was banned twice before he got perma'd, and every time it was over personal information.

Sadly, we don't have a "howey must not dislike you rule"

Maybe in the future.

i mean if he is, he's pretty much done a masterful job of covering it up and there wouldn't be much to do about it in any case. So it's really irrelevant. The likelihood of him being alias I would say is the same for any other random conservadouche on here.

So in your opinion who are the other conservadouches? ILA, 3d and ...

Alias violated personal information rules multiple times. And showed zero regard for anything us mods had to say, and didn't give a shit at all. That's why he got banned. he was banned twice before he got perma'd, and every time it was over personal information.

Sadly, we don't have a "howey must not dislike you rule"

Maybe in the future.

Good idea. :)

However, ILA has already informed y'all, several times, that he doesn't intend to follow the rules. If that's the case, he'll end up shooting himself in the foot.

So in your opinion who are the other conservadouches? ILA, 3d and ...

I'd rather call them trolls. I pointed out earlier being conservative has nothing to do with it. I even called out Legion. Currently, however, they consist of conservatives - ILA, Yurt (again, his political affiliation is indeterminable but we'll throw him in this group), and Bravo. Then there's the ultranutcases - STY, 007 and SJwhatever.

Damn, I've been outed!

I don't think you, Grind, Damo, or Winterborn fall in that category. Just misinformed. Horribly....:)

What this thread refers to is that ILA posted in Rune's thread from which he was banned, taunting him that he can't be banned from threads.

You know, the way Alias used to taunt people that he can't be banned from this board.

NO SHIT; SHERLOCK!!
Did you figure that out, all on your own; or did you PM someone for help? :palm:

Back