Grind here - some things

I have retired my old name. This is my new name, which I think I'll be using more. I alsoo don't plan on changing this one around too much.

I don't have a rhyme or reason, maybe one day I'll switch back.

I've greatly stepped back my tiny scraps of power. I think I have may have said this before, but I am not really interested in the day to day policing of boomers on here. For a while I thought about just being a normal user again, which was kind of fun, but periodically I still wanted to help here and there.

So now my intention is to help with stickying threads, moving threads, access to APP, username changes/avatar changes etc. But I wont be dealing with the HR stuff. Don't appeal to me about bans. That's not my area anymore.

I have retired my old name. This is my new name, which I think I'll be using more. I alsoo don't plan on changing this one around too much.

I've greatly stepped back my tiny scraps of power. I think I have may have said this before, but I am not really interested in the day to day policing of boomers on here. For a while I thought about just being a normal user again, which was kind of fun, but periodically I still wanted to help here and there.

So now my intention is to help with stickying threads, moving threads, access to APP, username changes/avatar changes etc. But I wont be dealing with the HR stuff. Don't appeal to me about bans. That's not my area anymore.

1. You are a boomer to the young people. They don't know the difference between 40 and 70.

2. You should have stuck with Mr. Meseeks. That shit was classic.

As I have stated, your avatar is nice. Awesome.

Gotcha. I can smell you young ones like a fart in a car. I think it's the axe body spray...(back off on that a little bit)

LOL. I meant I am old enough to have played Pong.

And dude! What's wrong with Axe? I think it works on women!

There's one thing that never fails with women, the axe body spray ain't it.

This is one of them...

tumblr_ma3hk4TwjC1qjktjho1_500.gif

Confidence baby. They loves them some confidence. They'll deny it but yeah...you can nail any chick with that.

True. Though overconfidence can be a bad thing.

Like I always say, BE YOURSELF. If you hanker over a woman, you can forget it.

Also, I found that Obsession, Stetson and Drakkar do work sometimes. They come up to me and sniff me. LOL.

True. Though overconfidence can be a bad thing.

Like I always say, BE YOURSELF. If you hanker over a woman, you can forget it.

Also, I found that Obsession, Stetson and Drakkar do work sometimes. They come up to me and sniff me. LOL.

Have you ever considered taking a shower instead? Cleanliness works wonders...

Back