Grind here - some things

True. Though overconfidence can be a bad thing.

Like I always say, BE YOURSELF. If you hanker over a woman, you can forget it.

Also, I found that Obsession, Stetson and Drakkar do work sometimes. They come up to me and sniff me. LOL.

Understand that women are animals. They'll tell you they aren't, they'll tell you they're smart...it doesn't matter if they are or aren't. They respect confidence, the minute they know you don't have it they'll fuck your best friend and empty the bank account.

Understand that women are animals. They'll tell you they aren't, they'll tell you they're smart...it doesn't matter if they are or aren't. They respect confidence, the minute they know you don't have it they'll fuck your best friend and empty the bank account.

That would be the definition of cuck.

That's why you don't marry them. At least your bank account is safe.

1. You are a boomer to the young people. They don't know the difference between 40 and 70.

2. You should have stuck with Mr. Meseeks. That shit was classic.

well im not 40, stupid.

also who are you how do you know me so well. or are you just guille and you've been around now to remember all my avatars

LOL. Perhaps. But I still like you anyway. You're honest and willing to debate, unlike some cowards here.

Yeah, agree. He's a good dude but he is starting to lose it a little bit. He's young and hasn't seen shit like this before, he thinks he's unique. He's not.

I have retired my old name. This is my new name, which I think I'll be using more. I alsoo don't plan on changing this one around too much.
I used to have a long username but it became a PITA when traveling and logging onto hotel computers. Any problems with clearing cache and having to retype everything back in?

Last edited:
I have retired my old name. This is my new name, which I think I'll be using more. I alsoo don't plan on changing this one around too much.

I don't have a rhyme or reason, maybe one day I'll switch back.

I've greatly stepped back my tiny scraps of power. I think I have may have said this before, but I am not really interested in the day to day policing of boomers on here. For a while I thought about just being a normal user again, which was kind of fun, but periodically I still wanted to help here and there.

So now my intention is to help with stickying threads, moving threads, access to APP, username changes/avatar changes etc. But I wont be dealing with the HR stuff. Don't appeal to me about bans. That's not my area anymore.

Reinstate me on APP please. And don't make asinine demands of me. I understand the rules. ;)

I don't have a rhyme or reason, maybe one day I'll switch back.

I've greatly stepped back my tiny scraps of power. I think I have may have said this before, but I am not really interested in the day to day policing of boomers on here. For a while I thought about just being a normal user again, which was kind of fun, but periodically I still wanted to help here and there.

So now my intention is to help with stickying threads, moving threads, access to APP, username changes/avatar changes etc. But I wont be dealing with the HR stuff. Don't appeal to me about bans. That's not my area anymore.

Are you sure about this? I've noticed some 'fishy activities'.

Back