Grind is not a liberal (I can't believe I have to clarify this to some of you proles)

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I have actually seen some people refer me as a liberal, which I find to be one of the most funniest things of all time. If only some of you newcomers could read some of my older posts about the things I believe, rather than me talking about shit vs. piss in watermarks threads like I have done as of late, you would understand perhaps a little bit more.

Here are some rather conservative viewpoints I have:

I believe in total unadulterated gun rights.

I am against the progressive tax, and most taxes in general. I would much more be in favor of a land value tax, the fair tax, etc. But I've given up on this issue because it will never happen in 1 billion years.

I believe that our role in the united nations is to limit the united nations in anything they do that may compromise our own interests.

And many other standard smaller issues....

The problem is, many conservatives are too busy drooling out of the sides of their mouths, and way too often they believe in lots of batshit stuff in addition to the things I highlighted above. Some believe the rapture is imminent. Others believe evolution is "just a theory"

I just recognize that we need intelligent, articulate, and the best our nation has to offer in government and the oval office. Not your fucking buddy that drinks beers with you, as you proles so often remark. I don't want the star of tlc's reality show sarah palin. I don't want idiot conservatives that believe in magical gods, who do not know that the earth revolves around the sun and that's it's more than 6000 years old.

Conservatives, while they may back some good ideas, are like a broken watch, in that a broken watch will still be right at least twice a day. They have no true reasons for believing the things they do. They are stupid, and redstaters continually score among the lowest in the nation. Conservative states routinely hold america back. If it weren't for you flyover proles, America would be comprable to europe in almost every way. Maybe even better.

Poor Grind... not smart enough to be a Conservative, not dumb enough to be a Liberal, and too clueless to be a Libertarian!

You should just form the Grind Party and vote for yourself.

odd......I've been posting here a long time......not only have I never heard you express any of these ideas in any post before, I can't remember you ever making a post that didn't involve doing something sexual with Watermark or displaying some other immature evidence of your existence......thus, I am not only surprised you think you're a conservative, I'm surprised you think......

and why would you want to be like Europe.....right now they're scrambling as hard as they can to not be like themselves......

Last edited:
odd......I've been posting here a long time......not only have I never heard you express any of these ideas in any post before, I can't remember you ever making a post that didn't involve doing something sexual with Watermark or displaying some other immature evidence of your existence......thus, I am not only surprised you think you're a conservative, I'm surprised you think......

and why would you want to be like Europe.....right now they're scrambling as hard as they can to not be like themselves......

Maybe he expressed it clearly enough, but used another name and confused you?

I have actually seen some people refer me as a liberal, which I find to be one of the most funniest things of all time. If only some of you newcomers could read some of my older posts about the things I believe, rather than me talking about shit vs. piss in watermarks threads like I have done as of late, you would understand perhaps a little bit more.

Here are some rather conservative viewpoints I have:

I believe in total unadulterated gun rights.

I am against the progressive tax, and most taxes in general. I would much more be in favor of a land value tax, the fair tax, etc. But I've given up on this issue because it will never happen in 1 billion years.

I believe that our role in the united nations is to limit the united nations in anything they do that may compromise our own interests.

And many other standard smaller issues....

The problem is, many conservatives are too busy drooling out of the sides of their mouths, and way too often they believe in lots of batshit stuff in addition to the things I highlighted above. Some believe the rapture is imminent. Others believe evolution is "just a theory"

I just recognize that we need intelligent, articulate, and the best our nation has to offer in government and the oval office. Not your fucking buddy that drinks beers with you, as you proles so often remark. I don't want the star of tlc's reality show sarah palin. I don't want idiot conservatives that believe in magical gods, who do not know that the earth revolves around the sun and that's it's more than 6000 years old.

Conservatives, while they may back some good ideas, are like a broken watch, in that a broken watch will still be right at least twice a day. They have no true reasons for believing the things they do. They are stupid, and redstaters continually score among the lowest in the nation. Conservative states routinely hold america back. If it weren't for you flyover proles, America would be comprable to europe in almost every way. Maybe even better.

I never knew.

I haven't been here that long though.

no desh you are just delusional. Not being a liberal parrot doesn't mean I was always defending bush. I didn't even vote for him in 2004. I started talking to you guys in 2003.

I knew this about Grind but could definitely see why someone who hadn't been here a while did not. I mean the way he posts lately ... well, let's just use PMP's words

I can't remember you ever making a post that didn't involve doing something sexual with Watermark or displaying some other immature evidence of your existence

Grind and blackascoal do have the distinction of being the only two from here I have ever quoted in one of my sermons. Grinds disdain for red-staters and desire to "be like Europe" is ever-evident but I don't hold it against him. Look really hard and you will see that sometimes he has something intelligent to add.

Wasn't here but was on the other board. Like many of us who voted for Bush in 2000, Grind voiced his displeasure with him in some areas. I did not know he didn't vote for him in '04 until now.

Oh desh, I gotta add, Grind speaking out against Bush, kind of like me, wasn't as visceral as say, the Olbermann types.

Oh desh, I gotta add, Grind speaking out against Bush, kind of like me, wasn't as visceral as say, the Olbermann types.

If we're being honest she's looking for responses of the Olbermann type. At the end of the day however how you vote says far more than what you say on a messge board.

It's the gay/homo stuff all the time that causes you to think "liberal", but when the poop and pee topics are posted, it just leads you to believe he's a liberal's ADD 8 year old.

Back