Groans are not enough.

Funny how Tekkygal can read the posts of someone she claims to ignore, isn't it?
No victory over someone as weak as you is epic. Doesn't take much.

So you feel victorious?

I guess she must have read it in my post, where I quoted you. I don't think she has me on ignore.

Now who is weak, retard?

At least she called you a good shit. For you, that is somewhat of a compliment.

I guess she must have read it in my post, where I quoted you. I don't think she has me on ignore.

Now who is weak, retard?

At least she called you a good shit. For you, that is somewhat of a compliment.

They all do this...act as if it's a big mystery, oh how can you see my posts if I'm on IA? As if they don't see others quoting them. Why they bother with this I don't know. Maybe we should just assume they're that stupid.

They all do this...act as if it's a big mystery, oh how can you see my posts if I'm on IA? As if they don't see others quoting them. Why they bother with this I don't know. Maybe we should just assume they're that stupid.

Or perhaps it's that I don't use the ignore feature and am unfamiliar with it's effects.

Thanks for fem-splaining.

I'm sorry Darla but the retarded troll actually made me laugh. Not at you though. It just reminded me of your coinage mansplaining which is truly funny.

Or perhaps it's that I don't use the ignore feature and am unfamiliar with it's effects.

I guess this is true.
If you could have just ignored yurt, you might still have your mind.

You must be quite pleased that he is gone though.

I guess that is why you returned? The question is why are you such an asshole in this incarnation? Especially to your only friend.

I guess this is true. If you could have just ignored yurt, you might still have your mind. You must be quite pleased that he is gone though. I guess that is why you returned? The question is why are you such an asshole in this incarnation? Especially to your only friend.

?

Back