Groupies?

archives

Verified User
“House GOP moves to name US coastal waters after Trump”

“An EEZ refers to waterways immediately off a country’s coast where it can claim sole rights for fishing, drilling and other activities. The U.S. has the largest EEZ in the world at 4,383,000 square miles.”

“Waters surrounding the US would be named the 'Donald John Trump Exclusive Economic Zone”

“Rep. Guy Reschenthaler, R-Pa., introduced a bill in April to rename Washington-Dulles International Airport to the Donald J. Trump International Airport.”

“A few days later, a group of Democrats responded with legislation to change the name of the federal prison in Miami to the Donald J. Trump Federal Correctional Institution.”

Do you think the GOP Congessional members have oversized pictures of Trump hanging on their bedroom walls?

“An EEZ refers to waterways immediately off a country’s coast where it can claim sole rights for fishing, drilling and other activities. The U.S. has the largest EEZ in the world at 4,383,000 square miles.”

“Waters surrounding the US would be named the 'Donald John Trump Exclusive Economic Zone”

“Rep. Guy Reschenthaler, R-Pa., introduced a bill in April to rename Washington-Dulles International Airport to the Donald J. Trump International Airport.”

“A few days later, a group of Democrats responded with legislation to change the name of the federal prison in Miami to the Donald J. Trump Federal Correctional Institution.”

Do you think the GOP Congessional members have oversized pictures of Trump hanging on their bedroom walls?
You would think they are smart enough to be ashamed of the way they kowtow to that fat-assed, worthless POS, but apparently they are not.

Absolutely disgusting.

its perfect!
:magagrin:

It's a true example of TDS:

y03iIVv.jpg

Ah, Biden isn’t the one with groupies, ain’t no one pushing to name airports and oceans after him, that’s your Red Hat club, now tell us, and be honest, you got an oversized picture of your Messiah hanging on your bedroom wall
Yeah they would rather forget he was ever pResident. He sure has.

I probably live a more active life than you, Asshole.

I certainly live a more intelligent one.
Take a lot of nursing home physical therapy do yah? I'm going water skiing this weekend (mostly tubing and boat driving) and fishing next weekend. I'll compare degrees with you any day of the week. :laugh:

Take a lot of nursing home physical therapy do yah? I'm going water skiing this weekend (mostly tubing and boat driving) and fishing next weekend.

Wow, fishing...and driving a boat! That must be very exerting.

To even use those things as supposed evidence of your physical capacity shows that you are a chump.

I'll compare degrees with you any day of the week. :laugh:

It doesn't matter to me what the temperatures are where you live versus the temps where I live. You are a fucking moron.

Wow. What a blatant and disgusting toady. I wonder if he volunteers to lick Trump's plate clean when he's done eating, too. Ugh.

Ah, Biden isn’t the one with groupies, ain’t no one pushing to name airports and oceans after him, that’s your Red Hat club, now tell us, and be honest, you got an oversized picture of your Messiah hanging on your bedroom wall
Over her bed, on the ceiling, even.

Poor anchovies, if Trump wins the election, his picture will be hanging in every school and public office building in the country. How's that gonna make your day?

To even use those things as supposed evidence of your physical capacity shows that you are a chump.

It doesn't matter to me what the temperatures are where you live versus the temps where I live. You are a fucking moron.
When is the last time you have been tubing or water skiing ? Your physical activity is golf. :laugh: I still slalom ski but too much of it hurts my right shoulder. BTW : I catch very large fish :rofl2: :rofl2:

When is the last time you have been tubing or water skiing ? Your physical activity is golf. :laugh: I still slalom ski but too much of it hurts my right shoulder. BTW : I catch very large fish :rofl2: :rofl2:
Your physical activity is golf. Like the physically fit Trump.
When is the last time you have been tubing or water skiing ? Floating in a blow up pool with your water wings doesn't count.
:laugh: I still slalom ski but too much of it hurts my right shoulder. We also swim a lot at the lake house. The grand kids love it. I'm teaching my grandson to ski this year.
Your degree comment shows just how stupid you are. :laugh:

BTW : I catch very large fish :rofl2: :rofl2:

When is the last time you have been tubing or water skiing ?
Been a while, but since I am going to be 88 in six weeks, that's almost a given. Being "fit" is used on a continuum with age being one factor.

Your physical activity is golf. :laugh:

One of my physical activities is golf. Not too many years back, I used to play 54 holes, walking and carrying by bag. You ought to try that some time. It is physically exhausting.
I still slalom ski but too much of it hurts my right shoulder. BTW : I catch very large fish :rofl2: :rofl2:

I played golf in sub-freezing temps...but never tried snow skiing. Sorry about your shoulder.

At one time in my younger life, I mated on a boat that went 40 miles off the coast for tuna (and the occasional marlin). When I wasn't working, I'd fish (mostly trolling!). I've also cause some large fish. Tuna are boring...they sound; you reel 'em up; they sound again and you repeat 'til you get them close enough for the gaffer. Marlin will wear you out. They never give up. Lots of blues also...who fight like hell.

ExpressLane wrote: Your degree comment shows just how stupid you are. :laugh:

That response shows just how clueless you are.

Back