gun control = enslavement

Hmm...

The imbed doesn't work with blip.tv. I'll see if I can get it to work with this one...

Of course b/c there's a direct relationship there. Why, just look at the Netherlands. They banned guns earlier this century, and I think it's right about now that they'll turn into a notorious dictatorship. It just feels right.

It is in tune with the sentiments of the men who founded this country. Of course, you think other places are nicer to live but are too damned lazy to move...

Of course b/c there's a direct relationship there. Why, just look at the Netherlands. They banned guns earlier this century, and I think it's right about now that they'll turn into a notorious dictatorship. It just feels right.

They are hip on hate crimes and throught crimes in the EU. you're right. I don't know if you're trying to be ironic or not.

They are hip on hate crimes and throught crimes in the EU. you're right. I don't know if you're trying to be ironic or not.
Wow AHZ made me laff, I can't remember the last time that happened. Good point though. I give a flying fuck at a rolling donut as to whether the netherlands is a dictatorship or not. Our constitution says I HAVE THE RIGHT to Keep and Bear arms and I am going to keep that right. As I pointed out last week, guns save far more lives than they take in this country.

Our constitution says I HAVE THE RIGHT to Keep and Bear arms and I am going to keep that right.
Oh, you are?

Try wearing a holstered gun into a Post Office, public school, or major airport sometime, with no intent to cause any harm at all, and with no criminal record whatsoever in your past.

See how long you "keep that right".

We have a LOT of work to do before we can keep it.

LMAO...........

Oh, you are?

Try wearing a holstered gun into a Post Office, public school, or major airport sometime, with no intent to cause any harm at all, and with no criminal record whatsoever in your past.

See how long you "keep that right".

We have a LOT of work to do before we can keep it.

Come up to visit my little town...Virginia City..this summer ya will see alot of holstered guns on the street..we are progressive conservatives...:cof1:

Guns have not been banned in the Netherlands. The Dutch Wet Wapens en Muntle act regulates firearms. You must join a sportsman's club to obtain a firearms license and military guns are prohibited. It is also a crime to sell a gun to anyone under the age of 17.

Don't waste your time.............

Guns have not been banned in the Netherlands. The Dutch Wet Wapens en Muntle act regulates firearms. You must join a sportsman's club to obtain a firearms license and military guns are prohibited. It is also a crime to sell a gun to anyone under the age of 17.

Waterbaby just pulls shit outta his arse...he somehow thinks it makes him cool...:cof1:

question for you sir. If you must be a gun club member just to OWN a firearm, what do they say when you only want one for home defense?

Last edited:
Why don't you move to Pakistan so that you can see all your policies implemented, fuckwad.

Fucking gun nuts value property more than life. I hope they all kill each other so we can turn this nation right.

When watercloset can't win in a debate, does he always resort to profanity, namecalling, and hysteria?

LMAO@waterbaby

Fucking gun nuts value property more than life. I hope they all kill each other so we can turn this nation right.

You son are the 'Gun Nut'...as the old military saying goes...'Your gun is for fun---the weapon to kill' Please keep your gun in your pants...'thanks in advance' (quote stolen from waterbaby)

Back