gun control = enslavement

Oh, you are?

Try wearing a holstered gun into a Post Office, public school, or major airport sometime, with no intent to cause any harm at all, and with no criminal record whatsoever in your past.

See how long you "keep that right".

We have a LOT of work to do before we can keep it.

You'll probably also find some people who won't let a guest bring a firearm into their house. So, is your world coming to an end yet?

I have a concelaed carry permit. I think I have only used it twice.
Only the paranoid ones or criminals feel the need to carry guns where I live.

You'll probably also find some people who won't let a guest bring a firearm into their house. So, is your world coming to an end yet?

You see, Di, I SUPPORT GUN RIGHTS. I live in Mississippi; I own guns, I have handguns, and a bow.

It's crazy fucks like that that make me angry. Not allowing people to bring an UPHOLSTERED GUN INTO A PUBLIC SCHOOL is a violation of your rights? WTF?!

You see, Di, I SUPPORT GUN RIGHTS. I live in Mississippi; I own guns, I have handguns, and a bow.

It's crazy fucks like that that make me angry. Not allowing people to bring an UPHOLSTERED GUN INTO A PUBLIC SCHOOL is a violation of your rights? WTF?!

I think the word "balance" has to be wedged into the broader debate.

I used to have a nice Remington pump action shotgun, I think it was a 1200 model. I also had a really nice Colt Diamondback (for work) but then they changed the rules on carrying private firearms (some dickhead was walking around with a .44 Magnum) and issued me with a shitty .380 s/auto FN which I bloody well hated.

Sorry I went off on a tangent.

Fucking gun nuts value property more than life. I hope they all kill each other so we can turn this nation right.

Well, in theory, liberty is worth dying for, but this is 2008 and Americans wouldn't know what sacrifice was if it bit them in the ass. Also, our concept of liberty is quite watered down when it comes to Natural Rights.

question for you sir. If you must be a gun club member just to won a firearm, what do they say when you only want one for home defense?

There's no "only for self defense". You must be a member of a club and don't piss off the other members.
I don't agree with their laws but I do understand their logic. If you're a nut, you'll get kicked out of the club.

Well, in theory, liberty is worth dying for, but this is 2008 and Americans wouldn't know what sacrifice was if it bit them in the ass. Also, our concept of liberty is quite watered down when it comes to Natural Rights.

That's always intrigued me. If you die for liberty then you die before you can use it. If you die for some other bastard to get liberty then you have to wonder if you were paid enough.

That's always intrigued me. If you die for liberty then you die before you can use it. If you die for some other bastard to get liberty then you have to wonder if you were paid enough.

Ingsoc soldiers always would cry "Give me liberty or give me death!" as they fought the Eurasians.

Ingsoc soldiers always would cry "Give me liberty or give me death!" as they fought the Eurasians.

I always wondered if anything was actually happening or it was just staged newsreels. I never worked it out. I need to lay off the Victory gin.

Dying for the collective can be a good genetic gamble if your children are included in the group you're defending. If however, you have been denied family, a life, everything else, and are used by the collective in such a way that it's a one way relationship, Then the deal is not a good one for you.

"Don't ask what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country, and then what they will do for you in return and then calculate based on that whether you will reup, and then next go round, reevaluate again."

Back