Gun Control: Today's The Day

I talked to a Republican friend on FaceBook today. I responded to his "come and get them" post.

He is a gun club president and responded, "Don't listen to the magician, stick to the plan"

I just thought I would tell all of you I am a magician! This is awesome. Should I make a speech? I worked hard for this!

Note that his friend liked my comments because he wasn't a complete and total sheep/parrot. He will probably get shot for using his brain. He didn't know he was a NRAZI. Love it, new post coming

Congress needs to represent their constuients and not themselves, it is the reason they are elected. Enough publc resure will bring change.

Unless you have a poll from every congressional district in te country your point is moot. My congressman and in would assume many others as well knows that it is not in his political interest to vote for gun control laws.

He'll even Obama knows it. Why isn't Reid bringing Feinsteins bill up for a vote? Make the Senate vote on it. He won't and he will hide behind Boehners skirt.

I talked to a Republican friend on FaceBook today. I responded to his "come and get them" post.

He is a gun club president and responded, "Don't listen to the magician, stick to the plan"

I just thought I would tell all of you I am a magician! This is awesome. Should I make a speech? I worked hard for this!

Note that his friend liked my comments because he wasn't a complete and total sheep/parrot. He will probably get shot for using his brain. He didn't know he was a NRAZI. Love it, new post coming

I can't believe I just read this incoherent drivel.

Back