Gun Control?

(several humorous replies and one de rigeur diversion attempt)

So after all the "It's simple, keep guns out of the hands of criminals" rhetoric dies down, it seems it's not so simple after all. Nobody has a clue how to do it, at least not without grossly violating law-abiding citizens' Constitutional rights.

Now what do we do?

Buy more guns???

(several humorous replies and one de rigeur diversion attempt)

So after all the "It's simple, keep guns out of the hands of criminals" rhetoric dies down, it seems it's not so simple after all. Nobody has a clue how to do it, at least not without grossly violating law-abiding citizens' Constitutional rights.

Now what do we do?

are you always this serious?

Damo had it right. You commit a crime involving a gun. cut your gun hand off. If you do it again the head comes off.

Wastes of skins are just wastes of skin.
Just feeling very pragmatic today.
;)

Ban all guns
Guns are for criminals and gays.

Wow Top! While I disagree, if you could somehow mold a campaign that meshed homoerotic images of men holding large explosive phaluses and guns you could probably get lots of Religious Right people to rethink their support of guns as supporting the homosexual agenda.

Ohh I thought it was toetapper. Notice the wide stance ?
I like the avitar Diuretic, keep it. BB has poor taste.

Ohh I thought it was toetapper. Notice the wide stance ?
I like the avitar Diuretic, keep it. BB has poor taste.

Sir Les is the epitome of Australian bad taste which is why we love him :clink:

I didn't see the wide stance though (it's a portrait that was once entered in the Archbald Prize here). I'm secure in my masculinity........

I think I need to replace Sir Les with Conan the Barbarian :D

Sir Les is the epitome of Australian bad taste which is why we love him :clink:

I didn't see the wide stance though (it's a portrait that was once entered in the Archbald Prize here). I'm secure in my masculinity........

I think I need to replace Sir Les with Conan the Barbarian :D

Sorry California Republicans already have Conan.

Back