Gun Monkey Follies: More shootings retrospective

We tried the so many guns that we will all be safe
And it works. America enjoys a homicide rate that is a nice low 6.3, far less than our immediate neighbor to the south, Mexico, that has a rate of 26.1.
It has failed miserably in actual practice
No, it works.
Just like every time we implement Republican economic ideas
Capitalism is not an idea created by Republicans, but it does work. It's the only economic system that can create wealth.
When actually done it fails
Every fucking time
You are describing fascism and communism, which are pushed by Democrats.
Doing the same stupid idea over and over while it fails over and over is for fucking LOSERS
And Democrats are fucking LOSERS.
The voters are beginning to notice the pattern
That they are. That's why you are scared shitless that Trump is about to be elected again!

the police have no duty to protect you. i'm sure you've heard that before. so what idiotic logic are you going to employ that people not being allowed to protect themselves from violent liberals will work better?

911 call: HELP! Someone just broke into my home and threatened to kill us while they stole all the jewelry!

Cops: We'll send a form out right away.

I feel so much safer now.

Here are ten major US cities and their average response time, ranked best to worst:

Chicago: 3.46 minutes
Los Angeles: 5.7 minutes
Seattle: 7 minutes
Dallas: 8 minutes
Miami: 8 minutes
New York City: 9.1 minutes
Atlanta: 9.5 minutes
Houston: 10 minutes
Detroit: 12 minutes
Denver: 13 minutes

https://www.saferwatchapp.com/blog/police-response-time/

Compare this to the fact that no mass shooting has ever lasted longer than 10 minutes. Either someone comes along and shoots the bastard, or he shoots himself.

It's a long 10 minutes.

In Chicago, with very restrictive gun laws, 21 people were shot and 4 killed just this last weekend, almost all of it due to gang activity.
It's like this every weekend in Chicago, a Democrat run city.

You can see the same kind of problem in any Democrat run city with restrictive gun laws.

The police can't get there in time. It's better to shoot back and put the jerk out of commission, but you can't in cities with restrictive gun laws unless you break the law. Yes...in such places, self defense is effectively against the law!

Last edited:
Damn, I forgot to put that cowardly, two faced little poser on ban from this thread. He's STILL following me around like a bitch in heat despite me exposing him for the phony he is and having him on permanent "ignore" for at least a year now. Pathetic.

why do you hate truth, reality, facts, and freedom??????? why do you lie, cheat, steal, and destroy freedom?

Riiight, because killing and the Bible are more synonymous than most people think. Small wonder gun monkey's love it so.

As the old saying goes, when fascism comes to America it will have a Bible in one hand and a flag in the other .....or in this case, a gun.

Learn what 'fascism' means, twit. It does NOT mean 'gun'.

JSix years ago, a friend of mine who lives in Florida clarified a few things regarding how people actually feel about the never ending debate about gun control and the periodic mass shootings using assault weapons. Here's what she wrote:

Actually, most NRA members DON'T subscribe to the propaganda we see on TV. The NRA is playing to the extremist 4-5% of Americans who don't think our guns laws need at least a little tweaking. Over 95% of Americans in several surveys which include gun-owners, non-gun-owners, conservatives, & liberals alike, feel that we need to do 4 things. 1) Get rid of the so-called "Gun-show Loophole" in which people privately buying/selling guns at gun-shows, online, or out of their homes don't need background check like everybody else. 2) Get weapons of war out of the hands of civilians. 3) Make all background checks go into a Federal Database so someone in one state's law enforcement has access to background information entered by someone in another state. 4) Do something to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill. Advocates for the mentally say that HIPAA laws protect the health information privacy of these people, but if health care professionals are allowed to tell prior sex partners if their patient has a sexually transmitted disease and doctors are required by law to report to the DMV that someone is diagnosed with epilepsy, then they should also be allowed to report those being treated for mental illness to the Federal database to keep someone from buying a weapon.

If you have a point, why do you so blatantly lie?

4-5%

More like 72%

America does NOT stand with you on your desire to disarm the law abiding.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/09/13/key-facts-about-americans-and-guns/

So what do you seek to achieve by outright lying? Praise from your fellow Marxists?

You're not going to change minds - the moment anyone checks what you claim they find you're lying.

I don't understand the tactics of you who oppose civil rights. Your losing and you keep being stupid.

We tried the so many guns that we will all be safe

It has failed miserably in actual practice

Just like every time we implement Republican economic ideas

When actually done it fails

Every fucking time

Doing the same stupid idea over and over while it fails over and over is for fucking LOSERS

The voters are beginning to notice the pattern

Hey stupid fuck - gun violence is at historic lows.

What? CNN didn't tell you?

You fucking moron.

If you have a point, why do you so blatantly lie?

4-5%

More like 72%

America does NOT stand with you on your desire to disarm the law abiding.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/09/13/key-facts-about-americans-and-guns/

So what do you seek to achieve by outright lying? Praise from your fellow Marxists?

You're not going to change minds - the moment anyone checks what you claim they find you're lying.

I don't understand the tactics of you who oppose civil rights. Your losing and you keep being stupid.

Really? Because this is from YOUR link:

About six-in-ten U.S. adults (58%) favor stricter gun laws. Another 26% say that U.S. gun laws are about right, and 15% favor less strict gun laws. The percentage who say these laws should be stricter has fluctuated a bit in recent years. In 2021, 53% favored stricter gun laws, and in 2019, 60% said laws should be stricter.

A majority of Americans (61%) say it is too easy to legally obtain a gun in this country. Another 30% say the ease of legally obtaining a gun is about right, and 9% say it is too hard to get a gun. Non-gun owners are nearly twice as likely as gun owners to say it is too easy to legally obtain a gun (73% vs. 38%). Meanwhile, gun owners are more than twice as likely as non-owners to say the ease of obtaining a gun is about right (48% vs. 20%).

Partisan and demographic differences also exist on this question. While 86% of Democrats say it is too easy to obtain a gun legally, 34% of Republicans say the same. Most urban (72%) and suburban (63%) dwellers say it’s too easy to legally obtain a gun. Rural residents are more divided: 47% say it is too easy, 41% say it is about right and 11% say it is too hard.

So you read it wrong, toodles.

If you're going to lie or repeat gun monkey propaganda, at least have the courtesy to present a link to valid, reputable sources that support your claims. Otherwise, you're just blowing smoke.

a friend of mine ... clarified a few things regarding how people actually feel ... assault weapons ... The NRA is playing to the extremist 4-5% ... Over 95% of Americans ...
This post is nothing but a Marxist blend of bogus, fabricated "statistics", dog whistles and pretense of speaking for others, specifically for the vast majority.

1) Get rid of the so-called "Gun-show Loophole"
2) Get weapons of war out of the hands of civilians.
3) Make all background checks go into a Federal Database
4) Do something to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.
#1 - refers to personal freedom as a "loophole"
#2 - refers to your preferred firearm as a "weapon of war" which makes you a terrible war monger if you are a law-abiding citizen who owns one.
#3 - yes, let's give the government the power to revoke the 2nd Amendment rights and individual liberties of anyone it wishes.
#4 - in accordance with #3, let's then provide the government with a streamlined mechanism for revoking rights, i.e. just have the government pronounce people "mentally ill" and prevent them from bearing arms, from voting, from running for office, etc.

Of course, it all makes so much sense now that you put it that way. Why didn't I think of it earlier.

for anyone that is truly interested in the gunshow loophole MYTH!!! and yes it is a myth, here we go. Before the brady background check law was passed, ANYONE could be a federally licensed dealer. These came to be called a 'kitchen table gun shop', mainly because they were people who sold a dozen or so guns a year. in other words, it wasn't their primary business, but more of a hobby. The gun control crowd and the ATF did not want these hobbyists having access to the NICS system to conduct background checks for every sale, so it was specifically written in to the law that private sales (sales between two individuals NOT an FFL dealer) did not require a background check. This is because as a private individual, you have the right to do with your property what you will. So summing up, an intended exemption to a law does not create a 'loophole'. class dismissed.

Really? Because this is from YOUR link:

About six-in-ten U.S. adults (58%) favor stricter gun laws. Another 26% say that U.S. gun laws are about right, and 15% favor less strict gun laws. The percentage who say these laws should be stricter has fluctuated a bit in recent years. In 2021, 53% favored stricter gun laws, and in 2019, 60% said laws should be stricter.

A majority of Americans (61%) say it is too easy to legally obtain a gun in this country. Another 30% say the ease of legally obtaining a gun is about right, and 9% say it is too hard to get a gun. Non-gun owners are nearly twice as likely as gun owners to say it is too easy to legally obtain a gun (73% vs. 38%). Meanwhile, gun owners are more than twice as likely as non-owners to say the ease of obtaining a gun is about right (48% vs. 20%).

Partisan and demographic differences also exist on this question. While 86% of Democrats say it is too easy to obtain a gun legally, 34% of Republicans say the same. Most urban (72%) and suburban (63%) dwellers say it’s too easy to legally obtain a gun. Rural residents are more divided: 47% say it is too easy, 41% say it is about right and 11% say it is too hard.

So you read it wrong, toodles.

If you're going to lie or repeat gun monkey propaganda, at least have the courtesy to present a link to valid, reputable sources that support your claims. Otherwise, you're just blowing smoke.

Nonsense - You lied that

{[FONT=&quot]Over 95% of Americans in several surveys which include gun-owners, non-gun-owners, conservatives, & liberals alike, feel that we need to do 4 things.}
[/FONT]

That is a deliberate and direct lie.

as I just showed, 72% OPPOSE outlawing semi-automatic weapons that anti-civil rights radicals misterm as "assault rifles."

You made a bunch of claims - which you simply made up;

SR_23.09.13_Guns_10.png

Literally NOTHING you claimed is true.

Nonsense - You lied that

{[FONT="]Over 95% of Americans in several surveys which include gun-owners, non-gun-owners, conservatives, & liberals alike, feel that we need to do 4 things.}
[/FONT]

That is a deliberate and direct lie.

as I just showed, 72% OPPOSE outlawing semi-automatic weapons that anti-civil rights radicals misterm as "assault rifles."

You made a bunch of claims - which you simply made up;

SR_23.09.13_Guns_10.png

Literally NOTHING you claimed is true.

Please take a reading comprehension course! First off, the OP is a quote from a woman I've known from school days who lives in Florida. Second, YOUR link and YOUR excerpt shows that 42% of REPUBLICANS want to ban assault weapons. That means 58% do not. Democrats - 85% in favor, which means 15% are not.

Where are you getting this 72% fantasy?

Get it together, bunky. I'm embarrassed for you.

Please take a reading comprehension course! First off, the OP is a quote from a woman I've known from school days who lives in Florida. Second, YOUR link and YOUR excerpt shows that 42% of REPUBLICANS want to ban assault weapons. That means 58% do not. Democrats - 85% in favor, which means 15% are not.

Mr. 95%

ROFL

Clown on comrade....

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Mr. 95%

ROFL

Clown on comrade....

And as usual, when faced with simple logic and facts that disprove his statements and assertions, Uncensored2008 deteriorates into a nonsense babbling troll.

I keep him on "ignore" periodically, in hopes that he'll mature out of his MAGA troll mentality. Clearly, he won't. So he'll join the other buffoons on permanent ignore.

I keep him on "ignore" periodically
Too funny. This means you take him off "Ignore" periodically, which means you specifically do NOT keep him on "Ignore".

"Ignore" is a defense mechanism to EVADE opponents who you know will crush you rather easily. Just look at all the undereducated leftist losers who have me on "Ignore."

So he'll join the other buffoons on permanent ignore.
Who are these "buffoons" who crush you so easily? Does Uncensored periodically kick your ass so badly that you're going to flee from him permanently?

It doesn't matter what numbers you want to make up. Random numbers aren't data anyway.

The gun law in the United States is the 2nd amendment. There is no other constitutional gun law.

* It is unconstitutional to limit the size of a magazine.
* It is unconstitutional to ban 'assault weapons' or any other weapon you want to classify with meaningless buzzwords.
* It is unconstitutional to ban machine guns.
* It is unconstitutional to ban or limit ANY gun.

Back