Guns, Guns and more guns.

1678058711385-png.1220189

The best way to prevent a tragic gun mishap is to teach your children how to safely handle guns and to respect them for what they are deadly. I taught my kids and they are teaching theirs. NO mass shooters or dead kids in my family.

The best way to prevent a tragic gun mishap is to teach your children how to safely handle guns and to respect them for what they are deadly. I taught my kids and they are teaching theirs. NO mass shooters or dead kids in my family.

That is so wrong. Kids find guns and accidentally shoot themselves or family members. Two 3rd graders took guns to school last week. The fact is people do not teach or practice gun safety. Would it be better if they did what they preach? Sure, but in reality it happens rarely.
Everyone is a responsible gun owner until someone gets hurt or killed. It happens and will continue to happen. The massive numbers of guns assure shootings will happen. So you can feel like a tough guy, innocent people will die. Kids will die.

That is so wrong. Kids find guns and accidentally shoot themselves or family members. Two 3rd graders took guns to school last week. The fact is people do not teach or practice gun safety. Would it be better if they did what they preach? Sure, but in reality it happens rarely.
Everyone is a responsible gun owner until someone gets hurt or killed. It happens and will continue to happen. The massive numbers of guns assure shootings will happen. So you can feel like a tough guy, innocent people will die. Kids will die.

One of the reasons I always felt that gun ownership should come with a liability insurance requirement for each weapon owned

Typical anti-gun hysteria. Kids die in all kinds of accidents. Hell just last week an 8 year old killed some people when he tried driving dads car. Guess we should ban cars also.

Typical anti-gun hysteria. Kids die in all kinds of accidents. Hell just last week an 8 year old killed some people when he tried driving dads car. Guess we should ban cars also.

Hysteria? Is that what you call facts that cannot be refuted?We actually have laws keeping kids from driving. That 8 yr old was acting against the law and his parents will pay bigly. His family also had auto insurance and drivers training. They have licenses that are renewable and include a test. You gun lovers do not come close to getting it. You love guns and will lie to keep them.

I find it amazing that rightys are unable to understand why that is such a bad response. This is fundamental to discussion and you do not understand why that is wrong.

I find it amazing that rightys are unable to understand why that is such a bad response. This is fundamental to discussion and you do not understand why that is wrong.

You are correct I don't understand your hysteria on guns and gun ownership. I know people who are so paranoid they refuse to let their sons have toy guns and play cowboys and Indians. Granted people die from gun accidents every day but by the same token people die in car accidents every day, what makes one more tragic than the other? People who follow safe gun handling and storage are infinitely less likely to have a gun incident, just as those who practice safe driving habits are less likely to be in a crash.

So you are saying that teaching kids about the danger of guns and proper handling is useless and the only way to keep kids save it to outlaw guns. Great idea sport!

Nobody want to take away my .220 Swift Remington 40XB or my Ruger M44 [semi-automatic, by the way] carbine, either,

They just want to take away, understandably, some complete idiot's AR-15.

You have a 40X? Those things are sweet!!

One of the reasons I always felt that gun ownership should come with a liability insurance requirement for each weapon owned

Speak for yourselves, simpletons. When I was a kid, my father's gun collection (along with all the ammo for them) hung on my bedroom walls for as far back as I can remember until I moved out. I didn't even think of shooting anyone, much less misusing them in any way. I was taught respect and responsibility. Maybe you two should try teaching it. But then, I doubt you two would understand...

Back