Guns Save Lives

DESERT HOT SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA -- A gunshot victim listed in critical condition was identified Saturday as 31-year-old Phillip Clark, Desert Hot Springs Police said.

Clark was wounded Friday after allegedly forcing his way into a 33-year-old woman's home in the 66-700 block of First Street and fighting with her and a 24-year-old man, police said.

Clark was shot in the abdomen with a 12-gauge shotgun by the man, who believed his life was in danger, police said.

11/30/2012 USA Detroit, MI An 81 year old man from Detroit was woke to the sounds of a brick shattering his glass door. He reached for his .22 Pistol and fired at the intruder three times. The intruder fled the scene. The 81 year old was unharmed.

Independence.jpg

You should be so proud Yurt. Powerful groups fully support your beliefs; the NRA, Republicans, conservatives and of course, the ultra-conservatives...Al Qaeda:

nra.png
republican.jpg
e51d1da55a38e07a257a26dbbbc59999.jpg

"America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check and, most likely, without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?"

Azzam al-Amriki, aka Adam Gadahn, urges "lone wolf" terrorists to exploit weaknesses in gun laws, saying these gaps present a "golden opportunity" to do "major damage to the enemies of Islam, waging war on their religion, sacred places, and things, and brethren"

http://www.mayorsagainstillegalguns.org/html/media-center/pr033-11.shtml

Last edited:
Police: 20 children among 26 victims of Connecticut school shooting

Newtown, Connecticut (CNN) -- Dressed in black fatigues and a military vest, a heavily armed man walked into a Connecticut elementary school Friday and opened fire, shattering the quiet of this southern New England town and leaving the nation reeling at the number of young lives lost.

Within minutes, 26 people were dead at Sandy Hook Elementary School -- 20 of them children. Among the six adults killed were Dawn Hochsprung, the school's beloved principal, and school psychologist Mary Sherlach.

The shooter, identified by three law enforcement officials as 20-year-old Adam Lanza, also was killed, apparently by his own hand. Separately, his mother's body was found at a Newtown residence. Read more @: http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/us/connecticut-school-shooting/index.html

They also take lives...

I have stated before that the lessons I take from this horrific incident are arm up and home school.

It is my personal duty, as a parent to protect my children.
Calling an innefficient overweight cop and waiting whilst my children are slaughtered in a place I cannot protect them is not acceptable to me.
These crazies are a threat.
I would prefer to meet that threat personally.

You should be so proud Yurt. Powerful groups fully support your beliefs; the NRA, Republicans, conservatives and of course, the ultra-conservatives...Al Qaeda:

nra.png
republican.jpg
e51d1da55a38e07a257a26dbbbc59999.jpg

"America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check and, most likely, without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?"

Azzam al-Amriki, aka Adam Gadahn, urges "lone wolf" terrorists to exploit weaknesses in gun laws, saying these gaps present a "golden opportunity" to do "major damage to the enemies of Islam, waging war on their religion, sacred places, and things, and brethren"

http://www.mayorsagainstillegalguns.org/html/media-center/pr033-11.shtml

yes, i am proud people defend and support the second amendment.

are you not proud people would defend and support the constitution?

yes they do. do you not agree they also save lives?

Circular logic, saving your own hide or the hides of others by killing or maiming others, at the end of the day we're still talking about guns taking lives.

I've been in firefights in Somalia, Kosovo, and Afghanistan - I've been mortared, shot at, and rocketed and have returned fire in turn (in Kosovo we used run night ops with Avengers that had FLIR's, slew to cue MP3 50 cal. machine guns, and laser range finders, even with that said, when I knew going in I had the upper hand it was still fucked up)...weapons are just tools, an end to a means. Get put in a place where you're gritting your teeth so hard from fuck'n bullets wizzing past your fuck'n head your jaw hurts then post about how guns save lives.

Guns are designed to kill.

That is all they are designed for.

Killing people or critters is all they are for.

Guns are designed to kill.

That is all they are designed for.

Killing people or critters is all they are for.

Assholes are designed to take a shit. That is all they are designed to do. But queers wanna wrap gerbils in duct tape an cram em up thier own assholes for fun. What is your point?

What you claim is true, guns can save lives. Nothing turns a criminal away from crime like a gun pointed in their face. That is why cities with stricter gun laws, have a higher crime rate. And cities with looser gun laws are safer. Think about it this way, would you go rob a house in Texas? :awesome:

Back