Gunz, and more gunz

When I first saw the title of your OP, I thought it said guno and more guno. I see I was mistaken, and
the last thing we need is more of that anti white guno jew. But your OP is wonderful and it does show
just how much the left is still confused over the use of guns being a safety item for those people who
own them and only use them to defend themselves and their families--besides using target practice on
life size dummies of anyone in the biden administration to hone up on their skills.

1718983135003-png.1588659

Dance till midnight embrassing it and kissing your metal penis replacement

Take it to bed with you and rape it

Stick your tongue down it’s barrel

Finger the trigger

No problem

Try to kill an American because your LOSER KING LOSES

GET DEAD

I’ll just keep warning you about your attempts at suicide at Putins request

I hate your fucking guts

But I would rather have you live a life of being shamed by your entire nation than be blown away

But we will do whatever your idiocy requires us to do to protect Americans from your dumb assed cult

Why do you want to die?
So you want to fix a problem that doesn't exist to any significant level (voter ID fraud) but you couldn't care less about a problem that has vaulted America into the top of the world's gun violence statistics?

Your priorities are fucked.
Putin has his bothole programmers write them like that

No Russian bot hole will get violent for trumps lies

The walking brain dead trump voters will get violent

We will have to blow them away in the streets

Cops and national guard will take them out

We already have the FBI on these low count brain cell boys

Prison or death

It’s about all they can hope for

So you want to fix a problem that doesn't exist to any significant level (voter ID fraud) but you couldn't care less about a problem that has vaulted America into the top of the world's gun violence statistics?

Your priorities are fucked.
Partially correct. If we had the right people in office we would need many more prisons to house that choose to abuse society instead of turning them loose to repeat their shit over and over.

Guns. The number one cause of death to our youth. Rather than having any concern about that fact, the right shits its collective drawers about drag queens reading to kids.

Back