Haitian Cat Eating Witnesses

Journalist travels to Ohio, where more residents corroborate the ‘Haitian cat-eating’ story…​

As usual Trump was correct.
Back in the day trump was for Haitians before he was against them, and lying about them.

trump before the 2016 election:
Exactly eight years ago this week, Trump campaigned in Miami and spent some time at the Little Haiti Cultural Center, stressing the “common values” he shared with Haitian Americans.

“Whether you vote for me or not,” the then-candidate said at the time, “I really want to be your biggest champion.”

trump after the 2016 election:
A year later, he scrapped temporary protected status for Haitians who were allowed entry to the U.S. following a devastating earthquake in 2010. A year after that, the Republican hosted a White House meeting and referred to Haiti as a “s---hole” country.

And now, Trump is lying to the public about Haitian immigrants — the same people he told, “I really want to be your biggest champion” — betraying a community he vowed to look out for.

1726196650340-png.1635646
It's funny how you don't understand that they are trolling Trump.

Haitian Cat Eating Witnesses​

That's completely unacceptable !

How many has it eaten ?

Journalist travels to Ohio, where more residents corroborate the ‘Haitian cat-eating’ story…​

As usual Trump was correct.

So this is the type of site that you use for your reference.​

Revolver.News, A Right-Wing Website Endorsed By Trump, Calls For Shooting Protestors​

"Haitian Cat Eating Witnesses" is a good name for a punk band. But that's about it.
This reminds me of the hunter laptop is Russian disinformation until it isn't bullshit. You retarded cockroaches always get found out but you pull the same crap every time. Too stupid to try something different huh?

Back