Hamas just released 24 hostages. Where are the rest of our children?

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
The entire nation of Israel, and Jewish people everywhere, were waiting anxiously for today’s hostage release. The children’s hospitals were prepared and ready, stocked with toys and treats. The Ministry of Welfare released guidance about how soldiers and Israeli officials should interact with the children being released.

“Soldiers can offer a hand or a hug,” it says, “but they are not to lift or hold a child without his or her permission. If there is no choice, then the soldier must talk them through it, and say ‘I’m going to hold you because…’”

But only four children were released today. At least 20 more remain in Gaza — we hope. We have no way of knowing if they’re even alive.

It’s a relief to see several elderly Israeli women, Thai and Filipino agricultural workers, and other innocent people back on Israeli soil and safe and sound. But there is fear, anger and sadness about the fate of the other hostages who remain in Gaza, especially the youngest among them.

https://forward.com/opinion/571111/israeli-children-kidnapped-by-hamas-oct-7/

Thankfully, Sharon Cunio’s sister, Danielle Aloni, and her 6-year-old daughter Emilia were freed. So was Ohad Munder Zichri, a boy who also turned 9 years old while in captivity, along with his mother and grandmother. And so was Doron Katz Asher, along with her daughters Raz and Aviv, who are 4 and 2 years old, respectively.

And yet so many remain hostage in Gaza. Kfir Bibas, for example, has now spent a significant portion of his young life underground.

We know that trauma has a profound impact on a child’s development. And Hamas terrorists know this, too.

They understand Israelis and Jews are desperate to see every young child returned as quickly as possible. By dragging out their release, Hamas is tormenting those desperate to help the children begin to heal from the horrors they’ve experienced. We are at their mercy, and they don’t want us to forget it.

Every night when I put my 10-month-old son to sleep, I say a prayer for Kfir Bibas. I wonder: Does he have a crib? Is his mother nursing him? Is his mother with him? Do they have diapers? What kind of damage does this kind of experience do to an infant psychologically?

I hoped that last night would be the last time I said a prayer over my infant son’s head with Kfir in mind, but my prayers continue to go unanswered.

I will keep praying every night for him, and for all of the other hostages, enraged more with every passing day that such small children are having their childhoods defiled by such evil.

If all the hostages were released, Israel would be ruthless. They have killed over 10 K Palestinians. That would be small time after their release.

Guno צְבִי;5868387 said:
But only four children were released today. At least 20 more remain in Gaza — we hope. We have no way of knowing if they’re even alive.
I'm happy for those who at least have hope that 20 are still alive, as opposed to being certain that thousands of children were killed, along with their mothers, by a savage force that is only in it for the killing, and clearly not for any evacuating.

Guno צְבִי;5868387 said:
It’s a relief to see several elderly Israeli women, Thai and Filipino agricultural workers, and other innocent people back on Israeli soil and safe and sound.
Absolutely. It certainly beats having to be fished out of rubble.

Guno צְבִי;5868387 said:
But there is fear, anger and sadness about the fate of the other hostages who remain in Gaza, especially the youngest among them.
... as opposed to the complete lack of concern Israel shows for the thousands of Arab children who are being slaughtered with nary a teardrop from their butchers.

... as opposed to the complete lack of concern Israel shows for the thousands of Arab children who are being slaughtered with nary a teardrop from their butchers.

you really think that happened don't you.........simply because a Hamas spokesman told you it did?.....

Most of the Palestinian prisoners listed as eligible for release are male teenagers aged 16 to 18 – children under the United Nations definition – although a handful are as young as 14. Some 33 are women, according to a CNN count.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/22/midd...isoners-potential-release-intl-cmd/index.html

Throwing rocks at IDF and "settlers" is a jail offense. I wonder how many years some of these "kids" have been in jail.

NO ONE'S HANDS ARE CLEAN.

you really think that happened don't you..
That sounds like a challenge for the truth to be sought by an investigation. OK. Let's call for an investigation into the matter.

.......simply because a Hamas spokesman told you it did?.....
I don't talk to any Hamas ... or to any IDF. I've only met three self-described Palestinians, but I don't talk to them either.

Wait, how do you know what Hamas spokesmen say?

were any of the 10,000 not Hamas militants?.....
About 40 or so were Al Qassam militants. The rest were simply civilian noncombatants that the IDF slaughtered by pumping air strikes into civilian population centers and civilian structures. Israel does not dispute any of this, they just don't think it is wrong to kill innocent Arabs that get in the way of their munitions and ordnances. The question of who is being "reckless" is a matter of perspective.

That sounds like a challenge for the truth to be sought by an investigation. OK. Let's call for an investigation into the matter.

I don't talk to any Hamas ... or to any IDF. I've only met three self-described Palestinians, but I don't talk to them either.

Wait, how do you know what Hamas spokesmen say?
the only place the 10,000 number came from was a Hamas press release.......you sucked it in like an obedient lib'rul......

About 40 or so were Al Qassam militants. The rest were simply civilian noncombatants that the IDF slaughtered by pumping air strikes into civilian population centers and civilian structures. Israel does not dispute any of this, they just don't think it is wrong to kill innocent Arabs that get in the way of their munitions and ordnances. The question of who is being "reckless" is a matter of perspective.

again, straight from Hamas press releases......lib'ruls love to be manipulated.....

the only place the 10,000 number came from was a Hamas press release.......you sucked it in like an obedient lib'rul......
Incorrect, but nothing but DENIAL comes from Team Israel, which you suck in like an OBEDIENT genocide denier. If I were to ask you to call for honest investigations into the matter in order to get to the truth, your slave-masters at the Team Israel's Denier Center headquarters would order you to refuse. I get it. You have gone into full dishonesty mode. If I were to agree that perhaps the true figure were somewhere closer to 8,500+ dead innocent civilian noncombatants, you would be forced to deny even that because that would still be legitimate grounds for broad-ranging investigations, and your slave-masters won't allow that. You will acknowledge and celebrate the rampant, reckless airstrikes launched by the IDF, per the IDF's own videos of such, as "the fucking Arab noncombatant dogs totally deserving it for having attacked Israel on Oct 7th ... it was certainly not Iran" but then you will turn right around and deny the resulting thousands of civilian noncombatant deaths ... because you aren't very bright ... and you are willingly manipulated.

Guno צְבִי;5868387 said:
The entire nation of Israel, and Jewish people everywhere, were waiting anxiously for today’s hostage release. The children’s hospitals were prepared and ready, stocked with toys and treats. The Ministry of Welfare released guidance about how soldiers and Israeli officials should interact with the children being released.

“Soldiers can offer a hand or a hug,” it says, “but they are not to lift or hold a child without his or her permission. If there is no choice, then the soldier must talk them through it, and say ‘I’m going to hold you because…’”

It’s a relief to see several elderly Israeli women, Thai and Filipino agricultural workers, and other innocent people back on Israeli soil and safe and sound. But there is fear, anger and sadness about the fate of the other hostages who remain in Gaza, especially the youngest among them.

https://forward.com/opinion/571111/israeli-children-kidnapped-by-hamas-oct-7/
I fear a lot of them are already dead.

So, please show me this press release over which everyone is asking you to speak for them.

here's the way it is cunt.......you claimed that 10,000 innocents were killed.......provide the link where you got that info and we will read it together.......somewhere in it there will be the words "according to Hamas authorities".......so tell me which source you used for your claim and I can do what you ask......

Back