Hamas just released 24 hostages. Where are the rest of our children?

Here's the way it is, shit-for-brains ...

You claimed that two of my conclusions weren't really my conclusions; that I somehow lifted them off a particular press release.

Provide the press release and we will read it together.

thanks for admitting you made up your claim about 10,000 dead innocents....

If you are angered because they only gave 50 hostages back, will you return them? Whining because progress is not sufficient for you is a blow against a successful ending.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Sez who? Corrupt zionist like Netanyahu? "US interest only" jokers like Biden?

Remember who killed Rabin and why, toodles.

Hamas says it in their charter you dimwitted twit.

Can you post the statement they made that says EXACTLY what you state? If not, then you are extrapolating. I say this because Hamas has made public statements to regarding the eradication of the state of Israel. I'm just keeping you honest and away from embellishments.

again, straight from Hamas press releases......lib'ruls love to be manipulated.....

You fucking idiots were using the Russian times as a source during the fake election scam trump tried to pull off

News from Gaza is more reliable than fox and the Russian times shit for brains

You fucking idiots were using the Russian times as a source during the fake election scam trump tried to pull off

Why are we not surprised you support terrorists and murderers...? Do you also believe that the hostages were treated compassionately and humanely while they were held hostage? Because that was the news from Gaza and does not seem to be the case...

What Hamas said decades ago is not sufficient for what Israel said today. They said they will wipe Hamas off the face of the earth. That leaves no avenue for settlement.

there may be people stupid enough to believe that is true......I have no doubt you are one of them......

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Can you post the statement they made that says EXACTLY what you state? If not, then you are extrapolating. I say this because Hamas has made public statements to regarding the eradication of the state of Israel. I'm just keeping you honest and away from embellishments.

It's amazing how utterly fucking stupid you are

https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...s-covenant-israel-attack-war-genocide/675602/

Sorry, but I'm not paying for another magazine subscription. You'll have to provide something else.

You're always quick to name call Yaky. Yet when taken to task, you consistently fail miserably to the point where you just fade away and end up projecting your own mental short comings. Let's hope you can actually provide something to debate with this time. Carry on.

Back